Chapter 5

***Chapter 5***

Chapter 5: DOSEN'T ETERNAL LOVE ALWAYS BEGINS WITH SIMPLE FRIENDSHIP?

I woke up, dazed and confused, on a comfy bed.

Where am I?

Hospital?

Wooden house (maybe I was murdered)?

My own house?

Unable to withhold the suspicions anymore, I struggled to get up despite my heavy head and spinning brain.

Once I was up, I studied my surroundings closely.

This looked like a bedroom. A small bedroom.

Huh...

I tried to remember what had happened to me before I became unconscious.

I was at the convention center for smosh's autograph session, and then I felt deeply humiliated after the mistake I had made about Anthony's birthday. Desperate, I dashed to the food center to hide before Anthony approach me...

As the truth began to dawn on me, the door to the room swung open and in stepped...

Ian and Anthony!

When my gaze settled on Anthony's face, I could feel that huge blow striking my heart again and I am becoming breathless once more...

"Come, lie down. You still look very pale." Ian instructed me kindly.

How am I supposed to lie down when my prince is right in front of me at this very moment?

Nevertheless, I still lay down hesitantly.

"You do remember what had happened, do you? You fainted." Ian continued as he sat down on the side of the bed, blocking my view of Anthony.

I nodded slowly, still unable to believe I am with the YouTube all-time stars, smosh, now.

"This is totally impossible..." I constantly reminded myself.

Ian turned back to look at Anthony then and Anthony made some gestures at him.

While I was still in a whirl, Ian got up abruptly and Anthony took his place.

OH MY GOODNESS ANTHONY IS NOW LOOKING AT ME DIRECTLY! HE IS LIKE A FEW MILLIMETERS FROM ME NOW!

No, I cannot faint again, I concluded. I had made enough of a mess out of myself in front of him already.

I inhaled deeply but slowly to compose myself as Anthony began explaining.

"You are in our hotel room now. I brought you here after you fainted."

He brought me here!?!

Oh my goodness, how? Did he carry me? How far is the food center from his hotel room? Did he board a cab, or a bus?

I opened my mouth anxiously to ask him the numerous questions I was dying to ask, but Anthony stopped me before I could speak.

"Now don't tense up. I know you must be a great fan of mine as seen from your behaviour since I first interacted with you, but do keep in mind that I am, like you, just a mere ordinary human. I lead a normal life, apart from filming videos with Ian and Mari. You don't have to look at me like as if I am someone superior or like some sort of hero."

He paused at this instance, and I nodded, trying to absorb what he had just told me.

Somehow that tensed feeling in me was starting to cease, and I was beginning to calm down and keep my cool even with Anthony right beside me.

Somehow I had began to accept this as the beautiful reality, not as a fiction-like dream anymore.

Anthony chuckled when he noticed I had calmed down slightly.

"You are really cute and it is obvious you are someone who always keep to themselves. But don't have such low self-esteem, okay?" He continued in his beautiful, alluring voice.

I let out a surprised gasp immediately when he mentioned "cute".

Anthony laughed softly and depicted, "I used to have low self-esteem too. But ever since Ian and I began filming smosh videos, I learnt to be confident in front of the camera and still smile brightly despite having mud all over your face!"

At that, Ian who was just behind us laughed along and I could not help but release a small laugh as I recalled one of smosh's hilarious videos where Anthony suffered under Ian.

Now I finally knew this was the moment.

This was the moment I had been waiting for all my life. To be able to get close-up with Anthony and maybe fall in love with him...

Now I could only feel purely joy and delight as I observed Anthony's ever-changing facial expressions as he depicted yet another humorous incident that occurred when they were filming "HOW TO BE A COP", in an attempt to cheer me up and encourage me to have higher self-esteem.

I wondered how much time had passed because at this point of time, Anthony fixed his attention back to me and handed me a slip of notepaper he retrieved out of his pocket.

On it there were two lines of numbers!

"My number is on the top. Ian's number is below. We are really concerned about your mental well being so should you ever feel low on yourself and feel on the verge of giving up, it is alright to drop us a call and have a chat with us."

That sense of been electrified returned and Anthony caught me just in time with his warm hand when I was nearly about to faint once more as extreme joy surged though my every vein.

OH MY GOODNESS I GOT ANTHONY'S NUMBER? SOMETHING WHICH ONLY HIS CLOSEST FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES COULD GET?

I was actually shocked at myself at the fact that this was the first thought that entered my mind when I received Anthony's number, but before I could think through that, I found myself been escorted out of the hotel room all too quick while both Ian and Anthony bade a farewell to me.

"You sure you could return home by yourself in this...dreamy state?" Ian asked sincerely.

I nodded, still feeling a little light-headed.

Trying to keep my footsteps (and heartbeat) steady, I spun back to Ian and Anthony and waved, hoping that they did not notice my arm trembling with exhilaration.

They waved back and...

I believe the last sentence Anthony shouted out at me before I step into the cab would be stuck in my mind forever.

"Stay confident and bye my friend!"

Friend? I am now Anthony's friend? I am?

This signified a subtle milestone on the route of my pursue to be Anthony's girlfriend.

Don't boys and girls who usually began as friends end up to be a pair? Don't a girlfriend is similar to a friend, excluding the "girl" in front of it?

Doesn't this mean new beginnings for Anthony and I?

Maybe those love songs are true after all.