Chapter 13

***Chapter 13***

*I AM MRS PADILLA* A SMOSH LOVE STORY

Whoa my story has 3000 reads now! Thank you so much, guys! You guys are awesome! Remember to stay tuned for more smoshy goodness! :)

Chapter 13: IF DREAMS WERE REAL

"Feeling better?" Anthony queried as I sipped from the glass of water he handed me.

I looked up and nodded, the love I bear towards Anthony in my heart now even stronger than before.

I am now back in Anthony's house, and the familiar surroundings around me sent pulses of déjà vu through me.

That really awesome "Friendship always wins" poster featuring Anthony and Ian reminded of that time when Anthony explained to me that huge significance behind the poster. It was only at then did I realise how much Anthony actually cherishes the relationships he has with others.

All his friends and family members meant a lot to them, and when he spoke of them, there was this sincere appreciation and gratitude in his eyes.

"I owed my popularity to them. If not for them, Smosh would not have had millions of subscribers on YouTube," He had explained to me.

Instead of getting complacent over his popularity, he chose to dedicate all the fame he has to his closed ones.

How sweet could that be?

And then there were so many other things. The birthday gift his mother gave him when he was young which he still kept till now, those props that he had used to film all his past videos he took pride in so much and so many more.

Occasionally I could still hear him humming the original theme song of Pokemon, that song which made Smosh so popular...

All these seemed heck of a long time ago, but I could still clearly remember each and every word he said.

In simple terms Anthony is nice both the inside and the outside.

He do not just possess good looks, but his inner self is beautiful too.

Anthony waited for me ever so patiently as I finished my drink.

And then he gently took the empty glass from me after I finished, his hand touching mine in the process.

I glanced up at his flawless features.

A cheeky grin spread across his face when our gazes locked, and I found myself giggling along too.

Any grief that I had bear in my heart had now dissipated into thin air, and I could feel my sprits been uplifted by just that mere grin from Anthony.

Yes, Anthony heard my love confession towards him.

So? All these don't even matter anymore. They were already things of the past. What matters now is that I can still be with my Anthony.

Anthony seemed to sense that too as he now extended his hand to ruffle my hair playfully.

We laughed, and the laughter emanated throughout the house like a beautiful melody.

And then I remembered.

Anthony did told me that he had some important things to discuss with me in private...

Should I remind Anthony of that? Would I sound weird?

But now looking at Anthony, all the doubts in me disappeared and replaced by them is a sense of reassurance and security.

I am feeling more and more comfortable with him, so comfortable that if I am someone who is bolder, I would have leaned onto his shoulder.