Chapter 15

*I AM MRS PADILLA* A SMOSH LOVE STORY

Here you go, Chapter 15. Okay, should I make Anthony and Kitty gets involved in a really bad incident in the next chapter? Or should I not? Haha.

And oh yes, 5000 reads now! Thank you so much for the support! I love you guys!

*Chapter 15*

Chapter 15: WONDERFUL SURPRISE-KITHONY!

The next few weeks passed by like a whirlwind.

Time seemed to always fly so fast when I am with Anthony, and I simply love that little thrill I always sense when I am together with him.

Those few weeks felt like I was in haven...

And I could remember every single detail of it.

I could still recall that awesome night when Anthony and I have a candlelight dinner in that really romantic restaurant near town.

Under the soothing light and the ambient music, Anthony and I kissed again.

I could still remember lying on his shoulder later on, just like how a little bird would cling protectively to its mother.

He caressed me as I did so, and I feel like I am basking in paradise.

Oh...the feeling of being in love, especially with someone whom you have always have a crush on right from the beginning.

Anthony offers me so much comfort that with him, all my troubles seemed to have cease to exist.

"Do you know how much you mean to me? You are my everything, Kitty," Anthony told me in his melodious voice.

I smiled.

"Hey, don't steal what I was about to say to you!" I retorted back at him mischievously.

Anthony grinned and kissed me on the cheek this time.

The rest of the dinner was filled with laughters as we chatted about everything under the sun, from his YouTube channel smosh to interesting tidbits about his personal life...

Although the food does not exactly suit my taste, it is all still worth it. Everything is worth it as long as Anthony is by my side.

That night was a night I am sure I would never forget.

Even thought simple moments spent with Anthony meant a lot to me.

Like how I always lie on his shoulder while he edit his weekly smosh video, or how he never forgets to buy me my favorite drink.

And also how he will always share the food he got from "Mailtime with Smosh" with me...

Anthony, why are you so sweet?

With Anthony, every day is simply a wonderful surprise.

******************************

"Hey Kitty! I just got a really brilliant idea!" It was a Sunday morning and Anthony and I were sharing a delicious box of cookies we got from another "Mailtime with Smosh".

I was just day-dreaming then, and Anthony's shout snapped me out of the dreamy state I was in.

"A brilliant idea?" I echoed, curiosity perking up in me.

Anthony's ideas are always awesome, and a really perfect evidence of his creativity would be the really hilarious smosh videos we get every week.

"Yeah, we should create our very own...YOUTUBE CHANNEL!" He announced, and his expression resembled a little kid who had just gotten an award.