Chapter 1

***Chapter 1***

Chapter 1-INSIGNIFICANT GIRL, SIGNIFICANT WISH

They say that there would always be a pot of gold at the end of each rainbow and good things would always await an individual. Murphy's Law would not exist forever.

Really?

The photo of the azure clear sky that I had so painstakingly taken was finally posted onto my Facebook.

My heart sank as I realised that there were, as usual, no likes at all. Although I had been expecting that, that sense of disappointment still overwhelmed me, so much that those tears were gathering in my eyes again.

I was a mere, insignificant girl. And in this very big world, I was even smaller, even more insignificant than ever. No one knows me and even in the minor school in the minor class I studied in, I was not popular. I was never part of the "popular gang", and no one cares about me.

I am just a student, nothing but a student. And even as a student, I have not much friends and in that little school of mine, not much people know me at all. I am simply just another "disposable" person in this world who no one cares about.

I only have less than 20 followers of Twitter, the most likes I got on my Facebook photo is only 2 and my YouTube videos had only a sad 100 over views. The likes and the praises my videos received were from the other two accounts I created on YouTube. Yup, I was such a failure and no one ever watch my videos that I had to like my own videos.

I was insignificant. Those tears were plunging down again.

Why can't I pursue the life I want? Why can't I be famous?

Trying to withhold those tears which were threatening to slip out of my eyes, I went to YouTube on my iPhone and typed in "Funny Videos".

Hopefully those videos would cheer me up, although it does dampen my mood a little when I, like always, noticed the millions of views those videos had and can't help but compare their video views to mine.

I still felt the depressing feeling looming around me while I scrolled through the videos. None of them appealed to my likings.

Some videos were either too lame, or were not even in the least bit hilarious at all.

And then my attention was caught by a video with an interesting title.

"MAGIC KEYBOARD".

Fascinated and rather interested, I shook off the sadness in me and tapped onto the video to open it.

My life was changed completely with that single tap, although it was not that fast. Yet.

The next 3 minutes resembled a paradise. I was bursting into peals of laughter and the tears came, not out of sadness but out of sheer joy.

Just because of the video.

Those two guys in the video were hilarious and adorable! It was really hard not to smile- to see them messing around with that magic keyboard they had and creating havoc to themselves out of it...

As I watched the video with utmost attention, I still can't ignore that nagging feeling in my heart.

It was the intense attraction I had towards that guy in the video. The guy with brown, medium-long hair along with a fringe above the right eye, and brown eyes together with a slight tan to his skin. And the way he smiled, that cute cheeky smile...

In addition to that, he beared this handsome, attractive face, which was hard to ignore.

Finally I came to a conclusion.

HE IS HOT! AND THAT FEELING IN ME MEANS I AM IN LOVE WITH HIM!

Google search revealed that he is called Anthony Danger Padilla and together with his friend called Ian Hecox who he met in science class, they formed a YouTube comedy duo named smosh and smosh had over 5 million subscribers on YouTube, deeming them the 3rd popular channel on it. The video about the magic keyboard was one of the many hilarious videos they created. They were both from Sacramento, North California in USA.

I went on to search for images of Anthony, the guy who I was deeply in love with now right from the very moment I saw him. As I admired his hot photos, my heart pounded so fast with excitement.

Of meeting him, of falling in love with him and him vice versa, of staying with him...

I pinched my arm.

No, this is impossible. Me? In a relationship with him?

He is from the USA, which is like a thousand miles away from where I live. And I am insignificant, with no one bothering about my videos on YouTube while his videos were a million times more popular than mine! Obviously he would not love me, and a one-sided relationship was nothing but a failure.

He might not even get to meet me. I know him. He does not know me..

We can't be together. It is that simple.

I thought I would, as the days goes by, gradually forget about Anthony and the love I bear towards him would slowly diminish.

But, man, how was I wrong.

Everyday I think about no one but Anthony, but will he ever get to know me?

The dream to be in a relationship with Anthony seemed to become more and more distant...

Although love songs often reflected that those shy girls who always kept to themselves, those unpopular ones, would always get the prince in the end...

Impossible. I repeated. Trying to convince myself, but there is still this tiny bit of hope in me...

Anthony Danger Padilla, if you could hear me, hear my wish. From the other side of the globe.

A girl, small but with a great wish, is calling for you...