Chapter 20

***I AM MRS PADILLA***A SMOSH LOVE STORY

My note to readers: Sorry for not updating for such a long time. With exams and homework all piling up, I could barely find any spare time!

But now that I have a bit more time, I am finally able to write the chapter I have been so anticipated to write-the grand finale! It is going to be very romantic, so sit back, relax and enjoy!

>>CHAPTER 20>>

SOMETHING MAGICAL IS HAPPENING TO ANTHONY AND I!

"Always looking forward to watching the videos of these two cute lovebirds! ^__^"

"Anthony and Kitty? Awesome combination!!"

"Sweetness overload! :p"

I grinned as I scrolled through the comments.

Anthony was right about not giving up on our channel.

Sure there may still be some haters, but I am never going to let them affect me.

Although there will always be quite a few haters, there were still even more people who consistently support our channel through rain or shine. They subscribe, like, favorite and drop really heart-warming comments.

There was, too, this really wonderful supporter who went to great lengths to motivate us. She made a video compilation of the memorable moments in all of our clips and specially dedicated it for us.

For all that strong support, I am really grateful.

We even adopted the name "Antkither" for all of our supporters. Although our channel is called "Kithony", we decided to call our supporters this as it is much more easier to remember. And of course, Anthony did not fail to point out its resemble to "anteater".

All in all, our channel was a huge success. In fact, our subscribers rose so much that we became the 20th most popular channel on YouTube. I am most surprised by that, and even till now, I am still trying to convince myself that all of these are not just a dream.

But one thing I am sure of would be the valuable life lessons that I got from being with Anthony. Yes, it may sound really cliche, but I definitely learnt a lot.

And I am going to pen all these down into my diary, so that many years down the road, all of these will still be etched in my mind...

I pondered deeply about what to write.

Anthony had taught me to step out of my little bubble and be braver.

Determined, I picked up my pen and began writing, "I learnt that you should always have confidence in yourself and believe that you can do it. Do not give up even before you have actually tried, and even though there will always be people who will shoot you down, you should always hold faith, and eventually you will succeed..."

"Hey Kitty."

At that moment, my thoughts were disrupted by Anthony's voice.

Surprised, I looked up.

"Why you are not asleep yet, Anthony? You should be sleeping by now-you have had a really tiring day filming both that new smosh video and our Kithony vlog," I queried, concerned.

Anthony smiled and caressed my hair.

"I would never be able to sleep without you, Kitty. It's late, you should be turning in too."

Reluctantly, I looked up at the clock.

11pm? Whoa that's pretty late.

Very soon Anthony and I were lying on our bed, having a chat. Which was rather unexpected, because Anthony would usually be so beat by this time that he would have fallen into deep sleep.