Chapter 12

***Chapter 12***

Chapter 12: IS HE GOING TO CONFESS......?

"I..." I tried to explain it all, but those cute brown eyes threw my mind into a total blank state.

Anthony held his hand against my cheek.

"You don't look good! You don't look good at all! Oh why am I so foolish to have left you just like that? What was I thinking about?" He berated himself.

I could feel that anguish in his voice.

After gently dabbing the blood away from my forehead with a tissue, Anthony took off his red coat and put it on me.

"Huh..." I stammered.

His...coat?

Anthony laughed.

"Tonight is really cold, I wouldn't want you to freeze! Otherwise if you become a snowman, how I am supposed to see that cute face of yours again?" He told me, his voice more controlled now.

I smiled and the only thing I could think of to say is "That's a really cold joke!"

Anthony grinned.

A chilly gust of wind blew past then. That grin was replaced by a frown as he shivered.

Wait...no! It is just not right for him to do this for me! He gave up his coat for me and he himself end up feeling cold? This is...just unacceptable.

I mustn't let my Anthony suffer like that! It is not worth it!

Quickly getting back to my senses, I pulled off the coat and passed it back to him.

"No, take it. I would not want you to catch a cold," I told him, trying to make my voice sound firm and persuasive enough.

Anthony shook his head and insisted, "No, it's alright. It's just a little bit of cold. I can stand it."

Okay, I feel so freaking touched now.

Why...why is he doing this to me? Why is he so concerned over my wellbeing? I thought he doesn't care about me anymore? Why...why did I misunderstood him and think him to be some sort of heartless guy?

What's wrong with me?

Before I could ponder over it, Anthony handed the coat over to me again.

This time in such a haste that his hand touched mine.

I instinctively looked up. He looked up at the same precise time.

Our gazes met.

That delicate look in his eyes was enough to express everything-there was no need for words to be spoken.

Now at any moment now, I believe, either one of us is going to blurt out a "I love you".

It's like there's only him and me in this world. The rest of the world seemed to have faded into non-existence.

The chemistry between us is intensifying...

"Hey Anthony! There you are! I have been searching everywhere for you! I thought you yourself will end up been missing too!" Abruptly there was a loud exclamination from behind Anthony.

We turned back.

Argh, why must Ian disrupt our sweet little moment together?

"Oh you found her! Uh...sorry...you two were...and then I came..." Ian stuttered, upon noticing what he ha done.

Anthony smiled and patted Ian's back.

"It's alright, dude. Thanks so much for helping in this search. Should we go home now?"

That last sentence struck me.

Go home? What about me...?

Anthony seemed to have this ability to sense my worries and thoughts.

"You are coming along of course. You know, I have thought this all through and I really have some important things to speak to you in private," Anthony told me, with that sincerity in his eyes so strong that it could kill.

Still I was a teeny bit uncertain but after that firm nod from Ian, I felt more assured that ever before.

"Okay then, should we go now?" I took a deep breath and asked them, now attempting to steady my voice.

So many things had happened that my mind was in a huge pile of mess indeed.

Anthony's gaze fell on me again.

I stared at his eyes, trying to look beyond them and trying to interpret what's in his heart...

His eyes seemed to spell out a "I Love You."

At that precise moment, I could sense that the spark between us is about to be lit up into a glowing, passionate flame...

Note to readers: In the next chapter, our main character is going to film a smosh video with Anthony! Isn't that awesome? What will the outcome be like?