A sneak preview

Hi guys! Due to my tight schedule, I have not been updating for a month. I am so sorry! :(

But I have already thought out of my ideas for Chapter 15 so by this upcoming Thursday, Chapter 15 will be up. For now here is a little sneak preview!

---Sneak Preview---

There was a broad smile pasted on the girl's face.

She blushed a little as Anthony place a hand over her shoulder. She seemed a bit sheepish in front of the camera now, and attempted to move a little further away from Anthony.

"Hi guys, this is my girlfriend Kitty! And welcome to the very first video of our channel!" Anthony shouted at the camera enthusiastically.

He then turned to the girl and gave her a reassuring look, a look so comforting that it cleared away any of the remaining doubts she have.

Looking more relaxed now, she spoke confidently,

"Hello! Welcome to Kithony! We are going to post really cool videos here, so do subscribe to us! Today we are going to do something really meaningful!"

Never would anyone expect her to be that cowardly, depressed girl like she once was in the past...

Author's note: So how did you guys find it? Yup, more about this Kithony channel will be elaborated on in the upcoming Chapter 15! And I was thinking about including some dramatic stuff into my story to make it more exciting (E.g. Kitty and Anthony gets involved in some sort of incident or they encounter a major setback in their relationship) Do you guys think I should include that? Do tell me your opinions in the comments below :)