Chapter 14

*I AM MRS PADILLA* A SMOSH LOVE STORY

This is a long but really nice and exciting chapter. I am sure you guys would love it!

*Chapter 14*

Chapter 14: BLOSSOMING LOVE

"Your love's a gathered storm

I chased across the sky

A moment in your arms

Became the reason why

You alone are my light

I would give anything to feel

You in my arms tonight"

******************************

Anthony turned to me, and although he just gazed at me with concern, I did not need to ask anything more to know what that gaze means.

"Yup, Anthony, I am ready to continue with the filming. And don't worry, I will do my best."

He nodded and smiled at me.

I smiled back.

Yes, I could feel the connection between the two of us...

Although I was actually lying at the "ready to continue filming" part.

I am feeling nothing but tired right now.

In fact, dead tired.

We have been filming for a few hours already, with only a few short breaks in between.

The long filming marathon had definitely taken its toll on me, and if there was a bed in front of me right now, I would have fallen asleep on it within a second.

But still I bit my lip and persisted on.

Because I know my moral support, Anthony, believes in me and I am not going to let him down no matter what.

Despite making silly mistakes during the filming such as forgetting a really short line like "Yes" and pronouncing really simple words wrongly, Anthony was not in the least bit upset or annoyed with me.

Whenever I got desperate due to a mistake I made, that comforting look in Anthony's eyes always never fails to keep me going.

Occasionally he would walk up to me and ask about my well-being, his voice ever so soothing.

He really does care a lot about me, and that drives me to work even harder in the filming, so that the end results would at least be close to perfect.

Or at least I hope it would have a quality close to Smosh's usual videos...

Once again I tried to stifle my yawn as the weariness caught up with me again.

Still I continued on, determined.

To my relief, as time passed and Anthony actually took his time to provide me with tips on proper acting techniques and the correct tones to adopt when delivering different types of lines, I became more and more confident and very soon, the degree of satisfaction I yield from the filming outweighs the weariness I felt.

Now I am no longer tired, now I feel all energetic.

"Kitty? You have been filming for quite some time already. Go on. Take a rest," At that moment when I was all engrossed with filming, Anthony spoke up.

I quickly answered in a firm tone, "It's alright, Anthony. I can still..."

Anthony shook his head and urged, "No you need a rest. I am gonna have a rest in my room. Why not you come in and sit with me too?"