Chapter 17

My quick note: Finally managed to squeeze out some time to write this chapter! It may be a quite a considerable wait before I will update again because there is a lot of homework and exams for me now, but I will try and update as soon as possible and try not to keep you guys waiting! :)

>>Chapter 17>>

LOVE EXCEEDS ALL BORDERS

BACK TO THE MAIN CHARACTER'S POINT OF VIEW

I let out a gasp and dropped my bottle as the premonition flashed through my mind.

I just had this horrible feeling that Anthony is in danger. And it felt so real that I find myself trusting it.

"Stop being so foolish, you know such so-called predictions don't come true," I reprimanded myself as I desperately tried to shake off that feeling.

But that terrible premonition just kept coming back to haunt me!

Finally I could not take it anymore. The remorse of running off from Anthony without any explanation was overwhelming enough, and now with this scary prediction I am having, I know that I would break down if I do not see Anthony now.

But the problem is, where is he?

I decided to follow where my instincts instruct me to go.

Before long, I found myself in this deserted alley...

There was a man standing there, holding a knife.

And then he was charging towards...ANTHONY!

******************************

It all felt like a horrible nightmare, yet I know it isn't.

BUT I WILL NEVER ALLOW THIS! THIS IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN TO MY ANTHONY! I LOVE HIM TILL THE DEEPEST CORE AND HE CANNOT DIE!

I could see those memories...

Of Anthony's concerned eyes at the autograph session after I mistook his birthday, of him encouraging me in his room...

"You are a really cute girl, you know."

"Stay confident and bye my friend!"

"Don't you ever leave. Because I love you!"

.........

The world felt as if it was spinning as I madly dashed towards the large group of men surrounding my love.

I don't care, I DON'T CARE. ANTHONY, HE MUST BE SAFE NO MATTER WHAT.

ANTHONY'S POINT OF VIEW

I could see the knife charging towards my chest.

I closed my eyes.

There is no escape. Not anymore.

Goodbye to...

"NO!" There was a familiar shriek from a voice I could always recognize anytime, anywhere...

It can't be, it can't be her, right?

I opened my eyes.

Just in time to see her in front of me.

"NO, KITTY, DON'T!" I screamed.

But the next second she pushed me to the ground, her expression hard with determination and courage. Something I had never seen in her.

The knife plunged deeply into her back with no mercy.

"NOOOOOO!" I screamed again.

NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE.........

A painful shriek escaped from her, and I know it is real.