Chapter 16

*I AM MRS PADILLA* A SMOSH LOVE STORY

This is gonna get epic.

*Chapter 16*

Chapter 16: NOT IN THE RIGHT MIND

"Kitty, are you alright?"

Amidst my turbulent emotions, I had totally forgotten about Anthony until his voice returned me back to the present.

I turned to him. He was standing behind me, his brows creased with concern.

"Oh, uh, I am okay...I guess..." I tried to make my voice sound stable but it still ended up all shaky.

Anthony pulled me towards him until we were so close that I could feel his hot breath on me.

I struggled to put on a firm front, but tears pricked at my eyes and before I knew it, they were already flowing down down my face, uncontrolled.

Anthony's worried gaze switched from me to the computer screen and frowned as he noticed the comment.

"Kitty, I know all these insulting words can really hurt, but you will have to be stay strong. You will have to face more of these comments as we continue to make more and more videos. No matter what, there will always be haters, there will always be people who are jealous," He explained as he held his gaze on the screen.

More of these? I cringed. Will I be able to take it?

I doubt so.

All these terrible comments will keep serving to me as painful reminders of the past. They will only add salt to my still recovering wound!

Now the Kithony channel idea doesn't sound too good after all...

In fact it sounds horrible.

I don't think Anthony can understand that my past is even worse than he had imagined it to be.

He had never gone through that type of life before...He would never understand the true impact my past had on me!

"I don't know if I can do this, Anthony," I admitted as I tried hard to wipe off my relentless tears.

"Why?" Anthony asked.

I looked up at him, my vision all blurry from those tears.

Suddenly Anthony looked like a total stranger to me. Suddenly he seemed so distant from me. Suddenly the prospect of a prefect life with Anthony seemed to have shattered. Suddenly a chill ran down my spine.

Are Anthony and I even suitable for each other? We seem so different all of a sudden...

I realised that I desperately need some time to be alone.

"I am sorry, Anthony. Could you just ...let me be by myself for a moment..." I spluttered out.

Without waiting for him to reply, I dashed out of the house.

ANTHONY'S POINT OF VIEW

I walked down the alley listlessly, my heart feeling empty without her.

Thoughts flooded my mind again.

How is she? Why is she not replying to my messages? Is she alright?

The prospect of her, all alone and weak as she wander on the streets kept coming back to plunge me.

What if some sort of terrible thing happen to her? What if she got robbed? Or get assaulted?

I could think of nothing, but her.

I desperately want to see her right NOW, I really cannot stand not seeing her.

Where is she? Oh please, someone just tell me where is she!

I lay my head on the table, unable to take it anymore.

"Ohhhhhh it is Anthony from smosh! Can you give me your autograph please??? Please???" Out of the blue there was a high, bubbly voice.

I looked up, irritated.

A young teenage girl was standing just in front of me, holding a notepad and a pen in her hand.

She was adorned with jewelry and in her other hand was a branded bag. Even her clothes, I could see, was of a renowned brand.

She put the notepad in front of me before I could barely speak.

I could only feel annoyance. I am seriously not in the mood for some sort of autograph-signing now. Can't that girl see?

"I am sorry, it is not convenient to sign now. Maybe next time," I replied, trying to sound as courteous as I could. I don't care if I lose this fan anyway.

The girl immediately broke into tears and dashed back to her seat where a businessman-looking guy sat.

Feeling more irritated than ever before, I got up of my seat and prepared to leave.

"Wait, stop!" Someone dashed in front of me, blocking my way.

It was the man that rich girl rushed to just now.

"Hey, you did not sign for my daughter! Do you know how long she has been waiting just to get your signature?" The man snapped at me rudely.

"I am sorry then!" I snapped back. I am not in a mood to quarrel with him over such a meaningless matter. I have other more important matters to deal with.

I proceeded to exit, but the man blocked my way.

"What is this attitude of yours, huh? Not signing for my daughter means looking down on her and looking down on her means looking down on me!" He spoke in a warning tone.

Can't he just leave me alone?

I pushed him violently by force, but he was much stronger than me.

Flinging some vulgarities at me, he grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the restaurant along with him.

"Now! Would you want to fan-girl over such a useless guy? No, right?" He shouted at the girl.

"No, Pa! Kill him!" The girl's attitude towards me changed suddenly as she spoke in a voice full of menace.

It is obvious that the two of them are maniacs! I MEAN, WHO WOULD WANT TO KILL SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE OF SOME STUPID AUTOGRAPH?

I struggled to reason with them.

"You know what, there's not a need to get agitated over such...things! Chill, we can talk this out!"

Although I doubt they would "talk it out" with me since they look like they are really insane...

Argh, what am I supposed to do? And what is that guy going to do?

I tried to struggle out of his grip, anxious to get away, but he was far too strong.

And then I found myself been thrown to the ground.

Before I could get what was happening, a large group of man with muscular build surrounded me.

Fear surged through me and I tried to escape, but the group had surrounded me completely.

The girl's father pulled me up by the collar and I found myself facing a burly man among the group who was holding a knife.

"HELP!" I instinctively screamed.

I mustn't die, I mustn't die. She needs me, and I haven't seen her!

The burly man aimed the knife towards my chest...

Quick notes to readers: So I heard recently that smosh is making a food battle game and we as smoshers can contribute by helping to fund the game. I am actually thinking about including this in my story, what do you guys think?

And what do you guys think is going to happen in Chapter 17? I already have the draft for it, so if I can, I will post the chapter as soon as possible! Stay tuned :D