Make Up Your Mind

Melanies POV

"Sometimes I feel like I am pretending. Or i just dont want to be together with him. I dont know,"

"So doubts in your relationship?,"

"Yes I feel like I am just with August because I cant live without him. Yes I love him but Im starting to question my love for him. I just feel like I am obliged to be with him. Im not saying I want to be with somebody else I just need a break," Dr.Yancy nods. "A break from relationships, I dont know how August is going to fee-,"

"Let me stop you, its about you. It always going to come down to you at the end of the day Mel. You are going to go down into your grave alone, you came into the world alone. Just you. Its always going to be about you. Do you understand me?," I nod. "By listening to you all I heard was about other people's feelings. Have you sat down and actually thought about what you want? Whats best for you?,"

"I havent thought about it,"

"Thats you problem right there. You are so consumed in how other people think of you and their feelings. You are consumed into other people's life like you are living it. I want you to have that mentality that its about you. Its okay to be a selfish bitch sometimes," I laugh. "Its totally fine you need that selfishness in your life. You need to think about yourself. And when you tell August, whenever that may be," I want you to think about whats best for you and what will make you feel better. Comfrotable. I dont want you to think about him not one bit. Think about yourself," I nod. "One more thing. You never told me why you are questioning your love for him,"

"To be honest after breaking up and getting back together. After crying then smiling, crying then smiling it gets old. I am just stopping it now before I go through it all over again. I just want August and I to be co-parents. Friends. I just want my best friend back, not my boyfriend or husband. Because when we got married it wasnt right. It was weird, different. I miss my best friend before everything. Well of course with my kids. Ever since we got together everything went down hill. A roller coaster,"

"What about your empire?," I sigh.

"I can do it alone,"

"Alone? Hm," I nod. "Are you ready for the amount of responsibility?,"

"Yes," He smiles. "Proud of you, I wish you best of luck," he shakes my head.

"Thank you Dr.Yancy,"

"No problem," After leaving his office I go visit some investors for starting the record label. 3 out of 5 investors agreed to help and sponsor my record label. Two thought I was going to make it, I'll prove them.

"Mom i hate school," India and Adrian get into the car.

"I hated it too, but its not that bad," Adrian groans.

"Mom Im hungry," India says turning up the music.

"What do you want to eat baby?,"

"I want a burger,"

"Habit?," I ask her.

"Sounds hella bomb right now," I pop her. "Ow what was that for?,"

"Dont say hella,"

"You probably dont even know what it means," She groans.

"You calling me old?,"

"If the shoes fits," I tickle her.

"You calling your mom old?," She laughs.

"Yes mom you are like old,"

"No your grandmom is old, Im young," I curl my lips and she laughs at me.