Never Stop Your Grind

Melanies POV

*1 week later*

"Noah come on before you are late," August says.

"India and Adrian put on your shoes, " We run around the house like a chicken with no head. Ever since my family and Nick left things are coming together. We are trying to bring things back into order.

"Okay Im ready," Noah walks downstairs.

"The doctor is waiting lets go," August grabs his keys.

"Bye baby," I search for my keys.

"Bye," I peck his lips.

"I'll see you later,'

"Okay! Bye Noah!,"

"Bye!," India walks downstairs with her eyes glued to her phone.

"India please help your brother, " He struggles tying his shoes.

"Fine, come here baffoon," I slide on my shoes.

"Mom we are already late,"

"No dont say that," India shrugs. "Do you have your suitcase,"

"Yes mom, its only a photoshoot,"

"Yeah okay," i grab my ourse and we walk out.

*

"India hurry to your dressing room! ," Simone the photographer yells.

"I am so sorry Simone," Adriand hilds my hand.

"Its okay, who is that little cutie?,"

"This is Adrian, " Adrian just looks at him.

"Little Adrian?,"

"Yes this is little Adrian;"

"Hi little one I used to take pictures of you. Long time ago,"

"Why?," Adrian asks.

"For magazines for the world,"

"Why?,"

"You ask alot of questions," Adrian smiles.

"Where is India? !," He yells.

"Mommy can we go get a donut," he looks at the snack table.

"You can have half you already had enought to eat today," I walk over to the table and give him a donut.

"Yes the accusations are correct Melanie and I did have sex," Nick says into the camera.

"Well you heard it first Nick is stating that Melanie and Nick did have sexual relations," I see Harmony following behind Nick.

"Harmony how do you feel about this?,"

"I feel really disappointed that ny sister would do this to me. It breaks my heart," I look at her flat stomach and a baby in a carriage. She had the babies and didnt tell me. "What is the babies names?,"

"Ariel and Logan," She smiles. I walk away from the TV.

"Mommy whats wrong?,"

"Nothing, come on lets go look at your sister;" he grabs my hand and walks over to India.

"Marvelous! ,"

"Melanie is it true?," the makeup stylist says. I look at her as if she is crazy.

"No,"

"If you need talk Im here for you," I nod. What did I do to deserve this?

"Mom look at these pictures, " India smiles at herself.

"You look so beautiful, you are growing up before my eyes," I smile at her.

"Thanks mom," she walks back to take a few more pictures. Suddenly I get this feeling as if I need ro destroy something. I want to beat the shit out of Nick. I actually expected more from my sister. My father my mom. Im just over it all together.

"Okay all done! Make sure you come back tomorrow for your other half of pictures," Simone says as India walks off.

"Ready?,"

"Yeah," She rolls her suitcase out.

"Mommy look!," Adrian points to the paparazzi standing outside the building.

"Adrian come here," He walks over to me.

"If they ask you any questions do not answer or say no comment," They nod and I hold onto Adrian's hand. "Come on lets go,"

"MELANIE! MELANIE! IS IT TRUE?! IS NICK YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND?! WHAT HAPPENED TO AUGUST!,"

"No comment!," Adrian yells. I put him in the car and india straps him up.

*

August POV

"Hey," I say walking in. "Whats wrong? ," Adrian sits there sad.

"They said mommy and Nick are together"

"What?," Noah walks over to Adrian. "Where is mommy?,"

"Shes out in the back," India says. I sigh and walk outside. I see her sitting with her feet in the water.

"Babe," she exhales smoke.

"He lied August, " I sit next to her.

"Who?," she hands me of Nick saying they had an affair.

"She lied too. You know she had the babies," She blew out smoke.

"Melanie-,"

"Why would they do that? He raped me. I didnt-," She cries.

"I'll handle it,"

"August you cant beat up everybody. If you do something might happen to you," She inhales the blunt

"You hate smoking, "

"I do but this is different,"

"No its not its the same thing. Some fuck boy trying to pull you down. Lamar you got right back on your feet. Fuck Boy Kahlil back on your feet. Nick is just another fucker trying to pull you down," I take the blunt from her. "Baby dont let n-,"

"Nobody stop your grind," She sighs. "I know" she lays her head on my shoulder. "Man fuck all of them," I laugh at her and hold her in my arms.