Back On Your Grind

Melanies POV

"Look at my babies!," the twins smile at me and laugh. "Did you miss me?,"

"They would not fall asleep, I dont know why,"

"Really I dont have any problems with them," I mess with them.

"Other than that they were fine," I get their things together.

"Everything okay with you?,"

"Yeah everything is fine," I smile.

"Okay good," After we leave her house, I try to see Harmony. But unfortunately she got put back and SHU.

"Did you miss me?," Ariel messes with my hair. "Did you miss me Ariel?," she smiles and touches my face. Once we leave my mom's house I go over to see Remy.

"Mel," she smiles as she opens the hotel door.

"Remy hi," I hug her.

"Hey, I see you brought the twins," she smiles at them.

"Yeah, wheres Jaylin?,"

"Her dad took her out to get her nails done,"

"Oh you shoudl have went we coudl rearrange-,"

"Shut up girl, its fine. Lets get down to business," I grab the kids and lay their blanket down on the ground. I let the crawl and roll around on the blanket. "So we have our show coming up in 2 weeks,"

"Wow all that planning, Im sorry if I put you through-,"

"Its all good thats what Im here for , your planner," I smile. "So since we already have our theme, we need to check out the building. We also need to pick our models,"

"Okay we need 6 male models and 7 women models. I want all sizes of men and women. Tall, fat, skinny, short, anything. I want the customers to know that we dont just sell petite clothes we fit all," Remy nods as we write this down. "For the building we should have a bar and tables. With an optional fron row for important guests. As far as guest list we will discuss that,"

"What about outside the building?,"

"Red carpet, with vallet. Oh and music wise. I need a good DJ and aroudn 2 actual performers as they go down the runway,"

"Lets talk performers then.How about RIhanna,"

"Okay thats a good start, "

"August he might do it for free, these teenagers are all over him right now. Alsinanation I think thats what they are calling it. With him performing the teens will see it and notice how he is showing off our brand,"

"I dont know about that one,"

"Okay then to make it bigger, Trey, Chris, and August. Imagine that," I curl my lips.

"Thats sounds fine, lets get started on that. So them and RIhanna," I sigh.

"I'll make the calls, maybe you can speak to August,"

"I'll try and security wise,"

"Maybe that cop,"

"Police officers? Maybe just general security," After we talk about the meeting, I go home and take a shower. I check on the kids and they are soudn asleep. I start making myself dinner and drink my wine. I pick up my phone and dial August's number.

"Hello?,"

"August,"

"Im sorry who is this?,"

"Melanie,"

"Oh did you get a new number,"

"No August, I just need to talk to you about something. I need a favor," He chuckles.