Sensitive ass or Hormones?

Melanies POV

"Adrian please hurry up and get dressed," I make his lunch for the day. 

"Goodmorning, " August walks downstairs.

"Morning," I kiss his lips. "Sleep good?,"

"Like a baby, what about you?," I rush around the kitchen like a chicken without my head.

"In pain,"

"Why?,"

"Cramps," He massages my stomach. I drop my head on his shoulder.

"You need to lay down and relax,"

"I have too much to do babe,"

"What you got to do? I'll do it for you,"

"You have to go to the studio today. No,"

"I'll miss today,"

"Its just period cramps baby Im fine," I kiss his cheek. "Thank you though. INDIA AND RIAN LETS GO!," He laughs at me. "I'll be back,"

"Alright," They rush downstairs as I grab my keys and follow behind them. I rush back inside for my wallet.

*

"Okay either me or Dad will pick you. Then you have to go to Granny's,"

"Okay," They hug me and walk off.

"Love you,"

"Love you too," They say together.

"You turned out to be a great mother," I jump and turn around to a man.

"Im sorry do I know you?," I walk back to my car.

"Really? Its been that long?,"

"Im sorry still dont know you," I cross my arms.

"Cameron," I try to remember.

"Oh Cameron, wassup fam?," He chuckles.

"Thats how it is?,"

"I dont have much to say to you,"

"Let me call you and ref-,"

"Negative, I am married," I show him my ring. "See that,"

"Ye-,"

"And you are the last person I want to talk to. So heres whats going to happen. Take a notes, make a reminder," He chuckles. "Im not playing games with you Im dead serious. So heres how this is going down. You are going to stay a million yards away from me and my family. And you and I will act as if another human in this world. In fact we never met, we dont exist to each other. You got that? Goodbye and have a nice day," I get in the car and pull off.

*

After my shower I get dressed so does August. 

"And he had the nerve to walk up to me," I shake my head and pick out the outift for the day.

"He crazy," He laughs.

"August Im serious," I grab my gray long sleeve maxi shirt with slits on the side.

"I know, I know you take things to-,"

"To what?,"

"You take things up the ass. You take things to a whole other level. Which is sometimes unessecary, "

"No I do not,"

" Like last night when I said dont nobody wanna see all that. You through a tantrum,"

"Th-,"

"And the time I was joking with you and you acted like a bitch,"

"No I did not,"

"Melanie you just need to learn how to relax and stop having your guard up," I sigh. "You always think someone is coming after you like no baby,"

"Ok,"

"Okay?," I nod.

"Okay," I put on my short and my gladiator sandals. 

"I got to go, I'll call you later," He kisses me.

"Okay,"

"Bye wife,"

"Bye husband," I smile. "I love you," he walks out and closes the door.