You have the right to remain silent.

Melanies POV

"I'm whippin' that work, he diggin' that work

I got it, 36 of that real

Hank full of that bounce, baby

Come get you some of that bounce, baby," I run towards the house with my headphones in.

"Goodmorning Melanie," the doorman says.

"Goodmorning Gordon," he hands me a towel.

"You have a vistor, hes been here all night," I crinkle my eyebrows.

"Where is this vi-," I walk and run into August. "August are you joking me right now?,"

"I didnt want to get a hotel or go to my moms. I wanted to be here with you," he rubs his head. "And I need some Advil," I roll my eyes.

"Stay down here and I'll bring you some but you have to go,"

"Why?,"

"Because there is no point for my ex husband to be staying with me,"

"We are technically still married," I groan and walk away from him. "Why?," he follows me.

"I said stay down there,"

"Why are you acting like you didnt love me?,"

"August for one, you told me to my face that you didnt love me anymore"

"No I said we lost that spark,"

"I doesnt matter," I press the elevator button.

"It does matter,"

"I dont want to talk to you anymore,"

"Why?,"

"August just shut up please,"

"Melanie,"

"Shut up, just for 2 seconds," I step into the elevator and put my earphone back in. He reaches for my hand. "Dont touch me," I wait for the elevator to reach my floor.

"Why are you acting like such a bitch Melanie?," he snatches my earphones out of my ear.

"Why am I acting like a bitch? Well for starters the love of my life left me for some irrelevant ass skank,"

"Quit disrespecting Bri,"

"Glad to see you are standing up for your new girlfriend. Where were you when Nick-, "

"Oh do not go there. I was there for you,"

"No August you werent. Where were you when everyone was calling me a homewrecker and a whore? Where?," I look him up and down. "Forgot with Bri,"

"Melanie I was there for you by your side,"

"But you didnt stand up for me August,"

"DING!," A old lady walks into the elevator and stands next to us.

"Im sorry Melanie," he whispers. "For everything,"

"DING!" I step off the elevator and walk down the hall.

"Melanie listen to me please," he grabs my wrist and pulls me back. "I have been such an asshole and a liar. I lied and slept around. I ruined everything we had over a girl. I am so deeply sorry babygirl. I keep hurting you and hurting you, bringing you down. And I am truly sorry. Melanie believe me I am sorry.Im not trying to bring you back into my life. I just need to know that you forgive me so please find it in your heart to forgive me. If not I understand,"

"Mel?," I look over and see Zaire.

"Hey," I hold myself together and walk over to him.

"Hey," I try to kiss him but his eyes stay on August.

"Zaire this is August. August this is my boyfriend Zaire," They shake hands.

"Ncie to meet you," they both say.

"Um the kids' room wll be ready sometime this week," I try to make up a quick lie.

"Okay, nice meeting you again" August looks at me then walks away.

"Why was he here again?," I open the door.

"Because he wanted to know when he can drop off the kids," he nods and follows me inside the house.

"How was your day?" He asks me.

"So far good because you are here," I gently kiss his lips and smile. "How was yours?," I grab a glass of water.

"Good, baby are you sure he was just here-,"

"Yes you dont have to worry about him," he looks at me. "Im serious,"

"By the way he looked it seemed like he wanted to talk more than kids,"

"Really? Come on cut it out. Im going to go take a shower,"

"Without me?," he walks towards me. 

"Yes Zaire," he start kissing my neck. "I realy need to shower Im sweaty a-,"

"I dont care," He whispers against my skin.

"Let me get the shower going," I turn on the show and undress. We step into the shower and get to business.

"Uh!," I close my eyes and turn the pain into pleasure.

"KNOCK KNOCK!," we ignore the door and continue.

"MELANIE OPEN ITB ITS VERY IMPORTANT! ," I hear my sister yell.

"Let me just go see what she wants,"

"Come right back," he demands.

"Okay," I wrap a towel around me and open the door. "What?,"

"Its about Nick,"

"Why is everyone flying out to LA?,"

"That is irrelevant, melanie nick wants to press charges on you,"

"For what?!,"

"Sexual harrasment and emotional distress, "

"Oh hell no!,"

"Melanie calm down the police are on their way to pick you up,"

"What was the story he was telling them?,"

"You lured him into your closet and basically forced him into sex,"

"So hes saying I raped him when he actually raped me?!,"

"Mel?," Zaire walks in the room with his towel wrapped around his waist.

"Zaire Harmony, Harmony Zaire,"

"Nice to meet you, " Zaire says. "Didnt want to meet you this way,"

"Its fine,"

"Im going to put some clothes on," I shake my head and walk to my room. I slip on my sweats and hoodie.

"Zaire, I'll be back do me a big favor and lock up for me," I kiss his cheek and follow Harmony out the door.

**

"How many I help you?," The police officer asks me. He takes another look at me.

"Are you Melanie Alsina?,"

"Yes," he says something b into his radio. "Im going to need you to put your hands behind your back. You are being arrested for sexual harresment and emotional distress, " I turn around and obey.

"Im going to fix this Melanie,"

"You have to right to remain silent  anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?” 

"Can we just talk about it everything he is saying is not true,'

"You will have time to discuss ma'am," I drop my head and walk to get booked.