Win Her Back

Melanies POV

3 days later

"Okay do it again!," The director yells. August walks in followed by Trey and Chris. Remy and I sit down and wath them rehearse.

"I dont like it," Remy whispers.

"Something is off,"

"STOP!," Remy stands up. "Is it possible if you guys can do a different song?," they look at each other.

"Like what song?," August asks Remy. Remy looks at me and waits for an answer.

"Just try something different;" they nod. 

"No problem Mel," Chris smirks at me.

"Thanks," I look at the again. They come out and try a different song and I feel this one better. "Great job boys," we stand up and clap for them.

"Thanks," they smile.

"Lets get you guys into a fitting room," Remy takes charge they hop off the stage.  "I'll go get Rihanna, " I nod and walk to the fitting rooms.

"Which one is mine?," Trey asks me. I look at the rack.

"This one is yours Trey, heres yours Chris," I hand them their outfits.

"And mine?," I look around.

"Here," I hand it to him and he looks at me. Telling by the look on his face he wants to talk.

"Thanks,"I nod and grab my phone out my pocket.

"Hello?,"

"Mom are you on your way?," Adrian asks me.

"I will be leaving in about 15 minutes baby, "

"Okay," I hang up and wait for them.

"No can we move the tables here?," I tell the mover.

"Sure," I stand on the stage and look over everything. Its all going to come together.

"Remy move tell them to move the bar over a little!," She talks to the movers. I look around at the chairs and tables. I grab my phone and answer my text.

Zaire- I really need to talk to you

I turn around and run into someone. I look up and see August.

"Oh sorry," he holds me in his arms.

"Its fine;" I step back and look at him.

"Mhmm Im not really liking it. How do you feel in it?," I ask him.

"I mean its comfortable I do move around in it,"

"You sure, maybe a different shirt or something come with me," He smirks at me. "Get your head out of the gutter," he laughs and grabs me by my hips. "August let go of me,"

"I like those heels on you and them jeans lord," I blush.

"Thank you," I try not to smile. "Lord the way them jeans hold that-,"

"Melanie," Trey and Chris walk out of the fitting rooms. We step away from each other.

"They look good on you guys, how do you guys feel in them?,"

"Its really comfortable,  I like it Mel," Chris says. 

"Thanks what about you Trey?,"

"I like it," I smile.

"Well thank you guys, you guys are free to go," Trey helps me off the stage and Rihanna walks on.

"Start the music," I walk past August and to my seat. Rihanna walks out looking stunning and start singing. After rehearsal, I head over to pick up the. kids

"Okay bye Remy!," I unlock my car and get it. I put my purse down in the backseat. I put the car in ignition and I jump seeing August next to me. "Dont scare me like !," I punch his arm.

"My bad," he laughs.

"Get out what do you want?,"

"I've tried and tried to tell myself to stop caring. But I cant,"

"Get out,"

"No Mel listen. Just because we are apart doesnt mean I stopped caring and loving,"

*

"Took you long enough mom," India says getting into the car.

"Shut up," she laughs and turns up the music. "Wheres your brother?,"

"Hes saying goodbye to Noah," I look down at my phone.

Zaire- please call me

"Hey mom,"

"No August you did stop caring. When you told me that you loved her. You didnt care how I would feel. You didnt care about me, as your wife I felt so betrayed and hurt. You tossed me like trash August. I want you to stop caring so I can move on. I dont want you to love me so I can finally move on from you. So with that being said, go home to your girlfriend and you baby on the way,"

"Nah I cant do that,"

"August get out,"

"Nah Melanie I cant do that either because I will not stop caring about you. You and the kids are all I think about," I shake my head.

"August just stop caring! Just stop everything okay! Stop coming to my house to talk and wearing that fucking cologne that I love so much," he smiles. "Stop loving me so I can move on,"

"How will me stop loving you benefit you from moving on?,"

"Because if I know that you dont love me anymore and I can tell myself that. I can tell myself that we are officially done. Through. Its finally over, time to start a new book with someone else," He looks at me.

"Someone else huh?,"

"Yes August,"

"Shit," he sighs.

"What you can't bear to see me with someone else? How the hell do you think I feel? How do you think I felt when you told me you loved someone else?,"

"Same way Im feeling right now, " he puts his heads in his hands.

"What did you think I was going to wait for you to drop her so we can get back together?," he looks at me. "You a damn fool,"

"I know," I unlock the car for him to get out. "I wont stop caring though Mel," August looks up at me and licks his lips.

"Dont do that," he smiles.

"What am I doing?,"

"Licking your lips and looking at me like that," I look away from him. He laughs silently and sits up.

"You know I am sorry though,"

"K,"

"You will always be my number 1, " he grabs my hand.

"Shut up,"

"My number 1 baby," he puts emphasis on baby. I laugh to myself and look out the window.

"We can never be stable," I mumble.

"Baby," I turn my head to look at him. "See you can still see that your my baby and Im yours. You even responded when I called you that,"

"Not going there with you,"

"Lets," he grabs my face and smashes his lips onto mine.