Dont Let Me Down by Amel Larrieux

Melanies POV

"I wont stop loving you Melanie. I cant let you go," he kisses my stomach. "I cant let you go,"

"August," I lift his head up. I dont want you to let me go," I kiss him slowly and passionatly. I take charge and climb ontop of him. I kiss and lick on his abs, making my way down. I pull down his sweats and boxers.

"Mel," he holds my hair back as I take care of him. I get sloppy with it and hear him moan and groan.

"All mine," I lick his abs and slide myself onto him.

"All yours," he holds onto my hips. I grab his hands and lock our fingers together. He flips me over and strokes.

"August," I moan is name and hold onto him. "Dont stop babe!," I drop my head back as he kisses my neck leaving love bites.

"I love you baby," he says against my skin.

*

"Mom!," I jump up and look around. I look next to me, just me. No one else in the bed with me.

"Yes?," Adrian looks down at me.

"I cant sleep, I had a nightmare,"

"Okay baby come lay down right here" he climbs over me and lays next to me. I turn over and face his him.

"Its was really scary mom,"

"Just try to forget it," he snuggles into me and we go back to sleep.

August POV

"I love you August," Melanie whispers as she caresses my body.

"I love you too babe," she smiles and sits up. "What you doing?," she starts kissing my tattoos. "You are so corny,"

"Sing to me,"

"Mel,"

"August sing to me," she messes with me.

"Melanie Im-,"

"I bet I can make you hit a note,"

"Hm is that so?," she bites her lip and nods. "Then make me," Melanie puts her head under the covers and does something new to me. She did make me hit that note though. "What I tell you?," he puts on my hoodie and climbs out of the bed.

"Where you going?," I grab her and pull her back.

"Brush my teeth," she giggles.

"You leaving me?," I pull her down and kiss all over her.

"August get off!," she laughs and pushes me off.

"Cant stand you," Melanie walks into the bathroom and he phone goes off. I pick it up and see Zaire texting her.

Zaire- hey baby when you coiming through?

"Melanie what the fuck?!," I walk into the bahtroom and show her the phone.

"Im so sorry babe! I didnt mean to! Aug-,"

*

"August babe wake up," Bri says. I open my eyes and see her wearing the same hoodie Melanie was wearing in my dream.

"Where did you get that?,"

"The closet," she laughs at me.

"Aw is my baby tired," she gets ontop of me.

"Really tired," she laughs.

"Let me wake you up babe," she goes under the covers and she doesnt even interest me like Melanie did in the dream.

"Im going to brush my teeth," I push her off of me and walk to the bathroom.

"Why are you pushing me to the side August?," Bri walks into the room. 

"Bri leave it,"

"August I have done nothing for you to be pushing me to the side,"

"Dont forget what you title was and it could go back to that at any moment,"

"Excuse me," I shake my head and grab the inflateable stomach out of the drawer and pop out.

"Found it last night, I was just waiting for you to tell me,"

"August,"

"Nah its coo, I took the liberty to pack up your stuff. Your mom on her way to come pick it up and help you out. Heres a few dollars to go towards your rent,"

"You are so damn disrespectful,"

"Its way to early for this Bri," she rolls her eyes.

"This isnt over," I get back in bed and go back to sleep.

Melanies POV

After I drop off the kids at August's mother's house, I go back home. I look at sky and see rain coming. The twins crawl around in their pjs and play with their toys.

"Knock Knock!," I walk over to the door and set m hot chocolate down.

"Hi," August smiles at me.

"Hi,"

"Can we talk?,"

"I guess," He smiles at the twins.

"Um just go out here to the balcony," I open the patio door and we stand out there. "What do you want to talk about?,"

"Us mostly,"

"There is no us. We will never get back together,"

"We almost did though," he looks up at me.

"I-,"

"Melanie I cant stop thinking about you. I fucked up, yeah I know. But how the hell ar eyou goign to forgive somebody else that did the same thing I did to you. After all the years of friendship and relationship. You get back with somebody you knew for 3 months,"

"Im not with Zaire,"

"But you forgave him but you cant forgive me. I hurt you one to many times. But I want to change. I want to change for us to happen again. For the kids Melanie I want you. I dropped everyone for you, Bri and all the other hoes. All for you, I dont want to lose you again. I am willing to change for you. Everything I do is for you. You make me complete. You Melanie make me. You make me the person I am today," I wipe the tear falling from his eye. "Melanie I need you back in my life. Baby I need you back in my life. Baby Im going to change, I will Im going to change. No more tears for you, no more hurt or pain. No more resentment. Just happiness and positivity. I promise from here on out," I stand there speechless.

"August," I bring my hand to his face. "I dont know what to say, I-I,"

"I knwo you want me,"

"I do, shit," I mumble. "I just dont want to get hurt again August," he wraps his arms around me.

"Im not going to hurt you baby I want to be yours again," I sigh and look away from him. A/N literally was crying writing this chapter while listening to dont let me down by amel larrieux. "I dont want to look dumb out here August. I think its something when its really nothing,"

"Its real, everything I am saying to you is real babygirl," I wrap my arms around him and listen to his heartbeat. As the rain falls down around us, all the commition. The cars, all the noise, talking. I feel like its just us. Just me and him.

"Dont let me down August," I squeeze him.

"I promise Im not," he kisses the top of my head. "I wont let you down,"