Melly

Melanie POV

"Today's Hot Topic all roads lead to Melanie. Nick is still saying that Melanie and him had an affair. How is August and Nick's wife taking this? I mean come on I expected more from Melanie," I laugh as I clean the house. "Why cheat when you have a perfectly handsome husband?," the audience claps. "I dont know but thats none of my business;" she sips on her tea.

"Babe, "

"Yes,"

"Tell me why you arent doing anything,"

"Because I dont play games like Nick,"

"But baby he putting you out there and saying you a hoe. And my baby is not a hoe," I smile.

"Okay fine I'll do something about it,"

"Alright," he looks at me and smiles.

"What?,"

"How did I get so lucky?," I blush and kiss his cheek. "Oh so I get the cheek?,"

"You so greedy, yes all you get is the cheek,"

"Alright fine. As long as I got you,"

"August what do you want?" He laughs. 

"Nothing I can't compliment my wife?" I look at him and smile. 

"Come here and tell me what else you like about me" he chuckles.

"When you just say my name nice and slow," he walks towards me.

"August," I say it slowly.

"Yeah like that," he bites his lip.  "When you are just a  being yourself and having fun. O-,"

"Mom, Dad," Noah and the kids walk downstairs.

"Yes?,"

"We need to talk," They sit down on the stools.

"Serious talk mom," Adrian look at me and nods.

"Fine lets talk," I turn around and look at them.

"We have a few complaints and comments of course," India smiles and nods.

"For one we believe we should get a dog," Adrian starts.

"A dog? Who is going to take care of it?,"

"Well us mostly you two," August laughs. "But thats not the point the point is we need something that we will stay small forever so we can love forever and ever," India nods in agreement.

"Or another baby,"

"Thats not happening," I tell them.

"Fine dog it is," Adrian speaks.

"We will think about it,"

"No point in thinking come on dad," Noah looks at August.

"Lets go pick out a dog,"

"August-,"

"Go get your shoes,"

"Can we all get our own dogs?,"India asks.

"Anything you want babygirl," I shake my head. "I'll get you one too," He laughs.

"Your taking care of them not me,"

"Fine," He raises his hands in surrender and walks away. I laugh to myself and look down at my phone. My mom has been blowing my phone up. I grab my phone and walk out to the balcony. I sit down and dial her number.

"Melanie?," She speaks into the phone. "Mel?," I start tearing up. "Melanie,"

"Hi," I manage to say.

"Hi babygirl," I shake my head. "How are you? I've been thinking alot about you,"

"Mom please," she sighs.

"Im trying okay, its just alot going on right now," I hold my tears back. "Im sorry,"

"I honestly dont want to hear it. I mean how could you possibly believe someone you barely know over blood. Your daughter mom,"

"Melanie I know, your father-,"

"I dont want hear about him honestly," I looked up to my father, I thought everything he did was just perfection. He was my role model, what ever he liked I liked. I just adored my father and he let me down.

"K, sweetie. On my behalf I want to say Im sorry. I should have listened,"

"Nick finally con-,"

"No he didnt, I put two and two together and came to my senses. I was wrong, about everything. I had doubt in you, you proved me wrong. Damn I even think you are a better mother than me," she laughs to herself.

"Mom stop you were a great mother,"

"Were," I look out at the stars and grab a blanket. "I didnt want to believe it. I told myself over and over that you just wanted attention. I just couldnt believe it. Melanie I am deeply sorry for what he has done. I should have believed you baby," I close my eyes and let my tears fall. "Melanie baby I wasnt there to be your mother. Honey I am sorry okay. Please find someway to forgive me. I want us to be happy again," she sniffs.

"M-,"

"No, I need to fix this. Im trying to fix this okay babygirl. Melly I miss you," I set my phone down and thats when it hits me. I need my mother. I am grateful enough to have a mother and I am acting as if she is a just a friend. Maybe even lower. "Melly I love you baby. Remember that time when you were crying about August not talking to you. You came to me for help, for my support. And when you came for my love and support I wasnt there for you,"

"Mo-,"

"Melanie I want to fix us," I cry even harder.

"I want to fix us too mom,"

"Heres what we are going to do first we are going to take that peice of shit to court and fight this. My baby is not a whore. You are a beautiful and smart young lady. Excuse me woman," I smile. "Is that fine?,"

"Sounds like a plan,"

"Now about the interviews you will attend every single one and ruin Nick. Okay?"

"Okay," I wipe my tears and sink into the chair. "Now lets just talk please without tears and drama,"

"Well Im getting my fashion show started,"