Beg

Melanie's POV

I wake up the next morning to India in my bed and Adrian on the other side. I look around for August and his keys are gone. I rub my neck and walk downstairs.

"Nick?," I ask as he sleeps on the couch.

"Hm Im sorry its just Harmony was getting uncomfortable in the bed, "

"Its fine," he lays his head back down. I grab my wine glass and a glass of wine.

"Wine in the morning?," nick walks over to me.

"I need it," I sip on my drink. "Where are my manners would you like some?"

"No, you brought out the fancy wine, whats the occasion? ,"

"My husband choked me last night," I laugh to myself.

"What?,"

"He wrapped his bare arms around my neck and choked me,"

"Are you okay?,"

"Oh and my stepson could possibly be dead or alive," I shake my head.

"Melan-," I laugh to myself.

"God, you are funny? Playing these tricks on me? Why?,"

"Melanie listen what August did he was wrong. He is just going through somethings and he needs to vent. You were just there at the wrong place and time. And Noah he is going to be fine, trust me. Noah is probably on his way here," i finish my drink.

"I hope so," Harmony walks downstairs and I sit on the stool.

"Morning," She stretches.

"Morning," I pour another glass and Nick takes my drink away.

"Melanie wine in the morning?," Harmony wobbles over to Nick and kisses him.

"Its needed,"

"RING RING!," I look over to the house phone and see August's caller id.

"Arent you going to get that?," I grab the phone.

"Hello?,"

"Melanie Im on my way home,"

"K,"

"I have Noah he is fine, just a broken arm,"

"Thats great," I smile.

"Look-," I hang up before he could even start talking.

"Everything okay?," Harmony asks me.

"Peachy," I grab an apple and walk back upstairs.

"No Adrian!," India grabs the remote.

"India why cant we just watch it for a few minutes,"

"Because its boring, lets watch this," They argue as I walk in. I close the door behind me and they look my way in concern. "Mom?,"

"Kids turn off the TV we need to talk okay,"

"Are you and dad breaking up?," Adrian asks me.

"No Rian," He sighs in relief.

"Mom whats wrong?,"

"Its about Noah,"

"Who is that?," Adrian asks, I stop talking and look at him.

"Oh yeah he doesnt remember," India says.

"Noah is your halfbrother,"

"What is that?,"

"I did not have Noah, someone else did,"

"What does that have to do with us?," I grab his hand.

"Daddy and someone else that was not me had a baby together and his name is Noah,"

"Who is the someone else?,"

"It doesnt matter,"

"Mom it kind of does,"

"Adrian no it doesnt,"

"Adrian just let her get to the point," I look at India, already knowing the tears are going to fall down from her face. "Carry on mom,"

"Noah was supposed to come last night but his plane crashed," India gasps and start crying.

"Is he okay?," Adrian asks in concern.

"He is fine, your dad and Noah are on their way, lucky he just had a broken arm," India starts crying. "Indi look at me he fine, he is smiling nad breathing. He is on his way here,"

"Mom he could have died, I havent seen my brother in over 6 years,"

"I know, come here," She cries into my shoulder as I hold her close. "Hes okay baby," Adrian looks at us in fear and crawls towards us and hugs us.

"Hes going okay Indi," Adrian rubs her back.

"Hi," I hear Noah downstairs.

"Look at me stop crying hes downstairs. Wipe your tears and lets go," She climbs off the bed and rushes downstairs.

"INDIA!," Adrian grabs my hand and we walk downstairs.

"I missed you so much," She cries and he hugs her.

"I missed you too,"

"Aww now thats love," Harmony says smiling.

"Hi," Adrian says.

"Wassup man," Noah gets down to his level and hugs him.

"Im Adrian," He speaks and smiles.

"I know," I finally hug Noah and I dont want to let go of him.

"I missed you so much Noah,"

"I missed you too mom," Thats when I break down.

"India go show Noah his room," She nods and grabs his suitcase.

"Here let me help," Nick stands up and takes the rest of his stuff.

"Thanks," Noah reply and adjusts his arm. I love my family.

"Goodmorning baby," August walks over to me.

"Hi," He raises his hands and I hesitate.

"Can we just talk?," Harmony walks upstairs and August leads me to the balcony. "Mel-,"

"August you wrapped your hands around me and choked me,"

"I know Im sorry okay. I was just frustrated,"

"Is that your excuse?,"

"Melanie I was just nervous and scared. I was drunk, afraid, and confused. Im sorry I just dont know what overcame me,"

"So you took your anger out on me?,"

"Melanie I know I did and I am sorry," I shake my head.

"August I was just trying to help you and comfort you. I wanted to be there for you, then you started insulting me. On my birthday, you made me feel like shit. You said I didnt love anyone but myself, and that was wrong. I love everyone in this damn house-,"

"M-,"

"Im talking, I was trying to be your wife. I just wanted you to know that I am here for you. We both almost lost a life. Everything we do is together,"

"Im so-,"

"You are selfish at times, you destroyed the backyard. You almost woke up everyone because of your drinking and frustration,"

"You are repeating what I did! I know what I did okay!," He curses to himself.

"See there you go again yelling for what?,"

"Let me just take a breather," I roll my eyes and cross my arms. I lean on the railing and wait for him. "Look I know what I did was wrong, if you can just find it in your heart to forgive me. Please, Melanie I am begging you," he gets down on his knees infront of me. "Melanie I am sorry," He grabs my hand and cries. "Melanie I've been going through alot of shit and- its just alot. I just took it out on the wrong person. Forgive me babe," I walk away leaving him there and walk to Noah's room.