Game Changer

Melanies POV

"Is this too much?," I ask Harmomy.

"Well where are you guys going?,"

"Out to dinner then somewhere,"

"No thats fine then," I take one lat look in the mirror and smile. "Wheres the kids?,"

"With August," I grab my purse.

"Is she with them?,"

"I hope not, we have to just sit down and set some boundries," I slip on my heels and I hear the doorbell. "Wish me luck," I toss my hair around a bit then walk downstairs.

"Hey Melanie," he says as I open the door.

"Hey Zaire," He looks at me and nods.

"What?,"

"You look amazing," I begin blushing and look at him.

"You look very handsome," I compliment him.

"Why thank you," he sighs. "Shall we get going?,"

"Yes we shall," I look back at Harmony and she smiles at me. The ride to the restaurant was interesting, some flirting here and there.

"Okay so tell me about you," He drives and glances at me.

"Okay um I have 2 kids technically 3 but we wont go there. I have an older sister and yeah,"

"Thats it to Melanie,"

"I have a clothing store,"

"What is it called?,"

"Inhale,"

"Oh interesting,"

"What about you?," He licks his lips.

"I have a daughter her name is Tayla and I have a older sister. Um I am an uncle, my parents split up but tolerate each other. I am a police officer,"

"A police officer?," he chuckles.

"Why do you sound so suprised?,"

"This may sound dumb but I didnt know that police officers get days off," he laughs.

"I was out here for my grandmother's funeral,"

"Oh my gosh Im so sorry to hear that. Why are you with me? Go be with our family,"

"Im just joking my sister is graduating from med school,"

"But-,"

"She is just now getting her priorities straight," I nod. "Ms.Melanie what are your ambitions in life?,"

"Oh ambitions? To be happy for real i guess," He looks at me and smiles. "What?,"

"Its just that I never met anyone like you," I blush for the millionth time.

"What are you ambitons in life Zaire?,"

"To give the world to my daughter and find the right one"

"Shes out there somewhere,"

"Yeah she is," he smiles at me and continues to drive. Once we get to the restaurant we head over to our seats and order.

"What are you going to get?," I ask him.

"Maybe the shrimp scampi, what about you,"

"The same,"

"Somebody wanna be like Mike,"

"Shut up no I dont," I laugh and clsoe my menu. "Wait so when you are a cop do you like do stop drug dealers," he laughs. "This is a serious question, do you stop major drug dealers?,"