Sleeping with a Fuck Boy

Melanies POV

"Adrian and Noah, its time to get up," I say opening their door.

"Where are we going?," Adrian asks me.

"To see your cousins," I walk down to India's room and wake her up.

"Goodmorning," August says as he walks by.

"Morning," I mumble and walk to the room. I get my clothes together and take a shower. As I get ready, I try and try to forget what August told me. I just replays throughout my mind, I cant believe I've been sleeping with an liar. I did nothing for him to run away from me like this. This is different than the other times he has cheated on me. How can he give another person my loving who didnt mean a thing? I thought he changed, we changed. But its all a lie.

"Melanie?,"

"August get out,"

"I j-,"

"GET OUT!," I hear him close the door. I cry from hurt as the shower drown out my weeping. I finally get dressed and look at my wrinkled hands.

"Mom its been 45 minutes whats taking so long?," India says walking in.

"Im sorry baby, I'll be done in 15 minutes,"

"Okay," She walks out and I just sit there on the bed. I put on a white loose blouse and my dark distressed shorts. I add my red lipstick and my wide brimmed hat on the back of my head. I grab my black heels and purse.

"Where are you going?," August asks me as I head for the door. I look at him and roll my eyes.

"Lets go guys," They stand up and follow me out of the door.

**

"They are so cute," India smiles. "Hi Logan,"

"She likes me," Adrian smiles as Ariel squirms in his arms.

"How you holding up?," Harmony smiles at the kids.

"Its hard," I shrug my shoulders. "Really hard,"

"You probably need to move on,"

"I cant Har,"

"Why not?,"

"Because no matter what he does I just cant stop loving him," Harmony pretends to barf.

"He is a liar and he doesnt deserve you,"

"I know I deserve better but damn I love that man. You must dont know what it feels like for you to love a man and he loves someone else," I sigh.

"Maybe I dont know but Im tired of seeing him hurt you,"

"Yeah Im tired of him hurting me too,"

"Mom you want to hold her?," Noah asks me.

"Sure" He hands me Logan, his eyes are so big.

"He look like Dad,"

"I know," Harmony smiles at us.

"Mommy Im hungry can we order pizza?," Adrian asks me.

"Yes baby, let me grab my wallet," I hand Logan to Harmony and search for my wallet. "I think I left my wallet at home,"

"Go get it real quick,"

"Yeah alright, I'll be back okay, "

"Alright no need to rush, " I grab my keys and walk down to my car. I hurry and drive home, I pull into the driveway to someone's car in my spot. I stop the car and get out. This bitch better not be in my house. I unlock the door and they are in the kitchen drinking my wine.