Man Fuck Them

Melanie POV

"MELANIE IS IT TRUE?! IS IT TRUE!?," I slide on my sunglasses and walk into the hotel. My heels click clack against the tile as I walk down the hall. I press the elevator button and patiently wait. I walk into the elevator and head up to the 12th floor.

"RING RING!," I dig for my phone and its Wendy.

"Wendy,"

"Melanie," she greets. "How are you holding up?,"

"Couldnt be better," I say with sarcasm.

"Great so lets cut to the chase when are you going to come back home,"

"Im not doing any interviews,"

"We promise we w-,"

"Im sorry Im not doing interviews, "

"Fine call me when you cjange you mind" I walk out of the elevator.

"Will do, " I hang up and roll my eyes. I walk down to room 515 and knock on the door.

"Melanie!," I smile and hug her.

"Remy how are you?,"

"Im doing great how are you?,"

"Im doing great," she smiles.

"Come in," I walk in and set my purse down.

"I think I know why you are here," I take off my glasses.

"I know why you are out here as well,"

"Inhale annual fashion show," We both say.

"Lets get down to business" I take off my heels and sit down at the table. We take our our pen and paper.

"Theme?,"

"We should have a dark mysterious theme. Or masquerade, " Remy suggests.

"Possibly but the line we are putting out there is Brooklyn Street style ish," She nods.

"I like," we stay there all day working and planning.

"Great, maybe we can meet up sometime this week,"

"I'd love that, thank you for coming,"

"Thank you for having me" I put on my heels and my jacket.

**

"August," I lay down in the bed.

"Hm?," he steps out of the shower. I look in the mirror.

"You should go take a trip,"

"A trip?,"

"Yeah you me and the kids," he walks towards me.

"Where you wanna go?,"

"Somewhere nice and pretty,"

"Well your nice and pretty," August grabs my hips. I look at him and laugh to myself.

"August dont start," He sets me on the counter. He kisses me and holds me close. He closes the door and takes off my shirt. I take off his towel wrapped around his waist. "Is it just me or did you get bigger?," he laughs. August pulls down my pants and rubs me through my panties.

"Lace?," he smirks.

"You ripped my silk ones,"

"Sure did," He picks me up and carries me to the room. He trails down my body and places me on the bed. August slides down my panties and starts teasing me. I moan as he smiles.

"Quit teasing," I grab his friend and slide it in. He lifts my leg up and slowly strokes into me. "Right there baby," I moan as he speeds up. August kisses my neck and leaves love bites. He flips me over and grips onto my hips doggy style.

"Who's is it?," I moan he smacks my ass. "Who's is it?, "

"Yours,"

"Who's? ," He pulls my hair.

"YOURS!," I moan louder as I fuck back. August moans and rubs me ass.

"RING RING!;"

"Damn," we sigh.

"Just ignore it," we change positions as I ride him. "Mhmm right there," August groans.

"Im coming," I moan and rest my hands on his chest. He encourages ne by rubbing my breasts and just being so sexy. He turns me over and strokes me until he comes.

*

I lay down next to him.

"Did you figure out who called you?,"

"Yeah it was about my music," he pulls out his laptop.

"August your doing work at 2am?,"

"Yeah I have to get this done baby, " he kisses my cheek.

"Okay, goodnight then,"

"Goodnight," I turn over and pull the covers over me.