Chapter 6

Isabella's POV:

My aunt and Vanessa starts trying getting their attention by pushing their boobs upwards. I mentally roll my eyes at their antics. And the funny part is that they don't even notice. "Mr. Knight, Mr. Sampson welcome! Please come inside" my uncle welcomed them. "This is my lovely wife Veronica and my beautiful daughter Vanessa" He said further introducing them. The unfamiliar man asked, "Who is she?" referring to me. My uncle smiled too sweetly that was kinda creepy and said, "Oh! I totally forgot about her. She is my lovely niece Isabella" emphasizing on 'lovely'. I give him a mild smile and look at the floor. Vanessa butted in, "She is very shy and tends to remain quiet." Two of them nodded and went further inside but the one who I found more good looking lingered his eyes on me before he went inside. I release a breath I didn't know I was holding and follow them inside.

We all go into the dining room. My uncle sits at head of the table, my aunt on his right, Vanessa on his left, the three guys sit next to her and I sit next to my aunt and across that good looking man whose name I still don know.

I don't usually get to sit on the table since I am not a part of this family according to them but today was an exception.
I start putting food in my plate but my aunt interrupted me, "How much would you eat? You are already fat." I sigh and put more than half of the portion back. I lift my head and see Vanessa trying to hog that dear man, but when I look in his eyes I saw anger and his fists were clenched and his face blank, not giving up any emotions.
I quickly avert my eyes hoping no one saw that. after eating dinner, men went into my uncle's home office and my aunt and Vanessa went God knows where. I was left behind to clean all the mess.

I pull my hair into a messy bun and start cleaning. I was cleaning the dishes when the guy who asked my number in the morning came inside. I clench my fists in fear. "Hi my Nathaniel but you can call me Nate. I just want to say sorry for what happened in the café. I didn't want to come out as a jerk. I am sorry" he said softly.

"It's fine" I said softly. "Why are you cleaning the dishes? Don't you guys have maid or something to do the chores?" He asked curiously. I'm actually shocked the way that he cared enough to ask me but I know better than to tell the truth. So instead I tell him, "It's fine. I like to help." he nodded and go outside.

I clean the dishes and go outside. I just stand in a corner not wanting to draw attention to myself. The men were talking about business and Vanessa was trying to get attention of Mr. Knight. He wasn't even paying attention and his fists were clenched trying to control anger.

Question of the Day:

Dogs or Cats?

Dogs

Please vote and comment.

Enjoy!