Also a Note

Hey guys!

How are y'all??

Well I know many of you have been waiting for new chapter and that will also come soon.

I know you guys have waited for so long but you still have to wait for few days as my exams just ended. Thank God for that. I was going crazy.

My cousin is getting engaged at the end of December and all the shopping is still pending.
P.S. I hate shopping.

And due to all the shopping, I am at my aunt's place.

And all my stuff and chapters are saved in my laptop which is not with me right now. That is why I can't upload new chapter.

Also I have few questions for you to answer. You guys can comment inline or DM me personally.

I am thinking to edit the story. So shall I re upload the chapters simultaneously or re upload it after completion of whole story?

I am also thinking to start a new story. So shall I upload the new book along with this one or complete mia regina first?

And I also want to change the cover of this book. I need your help. If anyone can make a beautiful cover please do.

Also I would like to address all the new followers. I'm really grateful for you guys. Thank you for supporting me.

Also the voters and people who make inline comments, I really appreciate that you liked my story.

It really motivates me to write more, but time and my other commitments restricts me to do so. Still you guys eagerly wait for the new chapter.

I will surely try to upload more chapters once I go home.

Thank you so much for your support.

I might upload a new chapter in 2-3 days so stay tuned.