Chapter 25

Alexander's POV:

When I woke up the other side was empty. So I figured she was outside. When I went outside she was standing near the window with a coffee mug in her hands. Her hair was open flowing lightly in the breeze and her face was void of any make up. She is really beautiful. I walked up to her and stood beside her, "buon giorno cara." (good morning dear) She jumped a little, I guess I startled her. "Jesus. Don't do that and good morning," she replied. "Get ready. We have to leave in an hour," I say and she nods.

She starts to walk towards the room but abruptly stops, "Wait I dont have anything to wear. Last nights dress was dirty." "Wear the dress that my mama gifted you," I say. "Huh?" I guess she didn't check the bag. I see the bag on the couch and hand it to her. "Change into this," I say. She is still confused but takes the bag but takes it anyway and goes into the room. I showered before I came downstairs so I quickly changed into my suit.

I was fixing my watch when Isabella came into the room. My eyes widened at what she wore. She is looking drop dead gorgeous. "I think I shouldn't wear this," she says. "Are you kidding? I mean you look like I dont know. I dont have words to describe how beautiful you look. Never doubt yourself Principessa (princess)." I said cupping her face in my hands. Her skin is so soft. No time to think about this Alex I thought. "Come on. Let's go," I said, moving towards the door. She nodded and followed me.

 She nodded and followed me

Isabella's dress

We got into the car and started driving. Isabella spoke after sometime, "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable last night." I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Sensing my confusion she added, "I made you sleep with me." "It's fine," I said. "How did you know that there was a dress in the bag?" she asked. "I didn't know. I just guessed. Mama has this habit of giving a gift when someone comes home for dinner and she likes you." She nodded and added, "Sounds like my mom. She used to give gifts to people whenever she got a chance."

She had a sad smile on her face when she talked about her mother. I wonder what she went through after her parents death. "If you dont mind, how did your parents die?" I asked her carefully knowing it was a sensitive topic for her. I didn't want to upset her. In the small time we spent together I felt some connection with her that I can't explain. I'm more like a hump and dump type of guy. But she makes me feel different. "They died in the fire," she said monotonously. I didn't say sorry. Because I know she doesn't want sympathy. So I just hold her hand and kiss her knuckles softly.

We both were silent for the rest of the ride. As we were reaching towards Thompsons I noticed Isabella's grip tightened around my hand. I don't think she noticed what she was doing but I was worried. "Are you okay?" I asked her and she replied, "Huh? Y-Yeah. I am fine." I nodded unconvincingly but didnt ask her anything.

I stopped my car near her house. Before she could get out of the car I held her hand and pulled her towards me. I kissed her cheek and said, "adios (bye) bella." She quickly muttered a bye and got out of the car.

Hello people! I hope you all are safe.. Here's the next chapter for you guys!! The next chapter is going to be a little intense.

Enjoy!!