𝟒𝟖 || 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

"You're my property and that means you belong to me. Welcome home, my beautiful little slut"

                                         ♣️

"Alexander?" my voice echoed into the big space as I entered Alexander's mansion, but in response, I received only silence.

The place was too quiet as if there was no one home, which was strange. I narrowed my eyes in confusion as I walked across the first floor, but never found Alexander in any of the rooms. Even in his office.

As I walked to the second floor, I could feel my heart beating faster with each step. Why the fuck I am so nervous?

The moment I entered Alexander's room, I froze in place, my eyes fell on him coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped dangerously low around his waist, drops of water running down his tattooed body, his hair still wet and messy and fuck, I felt this in my pussy.

My gaze went down his whole body a few times, I opened my mouth partly, feeling it dry from wanting to lick every part with my tongue.

He was wiping his hair with another towel and when he saw me he lifted one eyebrow, taking my body under his intense gaze, and smirked, causing my stomach to shrink as if it were the first time I see him.

"Hey, baby." he playfully glared showing his perfect teeth

FUCK.ME.

"What a nice welcoming " I mused, biting my lower lip, and he laughed as he approached me.

The moment his arms wrapped around my waist and his naked wet body touched mine, I swear my breath stopped.

I don't care that my dress is wet at this moment. I'm only interested in these hazel eyes staring back at mine and his hands wrapped around my body.

He rested his forehead on mine, looking at me with the same playful smile.

"I missed you" he whispered, and I squeezed my thighs, trying to stop the pain between my legs.

Damn, why is he so attractive?

"I missed you too" I said breathlessly, and he raised an eyebrow with a cheerful look.

"Oh yeah?" He asked, and I nodded.

He slid his tongue over his lower lip, his gaze lowered at my lips. "Then why don't you show me how much you missed me?"

And that's the only invitation I needed.

I pulled him as close to me as possible, wrapping my arms around his neck, locking our lips into a kiss that made us both moan from satisfaction.

I needed to do this so much. It feels so fucking good to be able to kiss these plump lips again.

My hands went down his muscular body and I felt how his breathing changed as he kissed me back. I moved my lips to his neck, going down with each kiss, removing the towel from his body on the way.

And here I am once again on my knees for Alexander, completely left at his mercy.

I looked up and almost moaned. Damn, the view was enough to make me cum without him even touching me. That's how much I missed this bastard.

My cheeks turned red once I saw the dark grin placed on his beautiful face, looking down at me like he fucking owns me. Well...he does.