Chapter 7

Class was dismissed as I ran to Recovery Girl's office. When I opened the door I saw Midoriya sitting on the hospital bed. He was awake and he looked over to me, I didn't hesitate to run over and hug him. I tightened my grip but just enough so that his injuries wouldn't hurt. When I pulled away he was redder than a tomato. I smiled and took out my note book. 'How are you feeling?' I wrote out. "Better" he said in a dry, rough voice. I noticed this and quickly wrote down 'would you like me to get you water?' He nodded yes. I went to a vending machine and took out a water bottle. I walked back and sat on the edge of the hospital bed and opened the water bottle for him. I then handed it to him and he started to drink it.

We just started talking about Bakugou's quirk and how it works and where his weaknesses might be. We talked for a good 20 minutes. 'I'm sorry but I have to go now, my mom and dad might get worried. Get well soon.' I was writing in my notebook again. "Alright Y/N" "see you tomorrow" I waved to him goodbye and left the room. I was walking toward the gate until I caught a sight of red and white hair. I ran over to the figure and looked him in the eyes. 'Todoroki! Why are you waiting for me!?' 'You should have left' I signed to him slightly confused. "I couldn't just leave you like that and speaking of being late, why did you take so long?" He said. 'I was checking up on Midoriya, I wanted to see if his injuries were okay.' I signed. He nodded and we started walking with a comfortable silence.

We were almost home until I noticed a Cafe. I tapped Todoroki's shoulder and he looked at me. 'Would you like to go to the Cafe over there?' I questioned him. He took a few seconds but his answer came out, "Sure but we can't take too long, my old man is gonna get angry." I smiled and took his hand and started walking into the Cafe and stood in the line. I took out my phone and texted my mom
———————————————————————

Mom❤️

You
Hey mom, I'm at the Cafe with Todoroki. I'll be home soon!

Mom
Okay precious, be careful and come home by 7:00

You
Okay mom! Love you!

Mom
Love you too ❤️
——————————————————————
I let go of Todoroki's hand and started looking at the cakes. 'There's so many! How can I possibly choose?!?' My thoughts said. "Which cake do you want Y/N?" He asked me. I walked over to the glass with all the cakes, and I pointed at the tiramisu cake. "Anything to drink?" 'Chocolate milkshake with whipped cream and chocolate drizzle. I signed and then scratched the back of my neck as it was a lot. "Okay." Was all I got.

We were called "next customer!" Todoroki and I walked to the counter. "What can I get for you two today?" The nice woman asked. "we would like a strawberry cake, a tiramisu cake and a chocolate milkshake with whipped cream and chocolate drizzle." He said to the woman. "That would be $4.34 please. I picked this cafe because I knew it wasn't pricey at all. As Todoroki went to grab money, I made a handcuff illusion on his wrists so that he couldn't get his money. He looked at his wrists and back at me again. I smirked as he could do nothing to take them off. I payed the nice woman as I made the handcuffs vanish.

We both walked over to the side. "What was that for?" He asked me annoyed. 'I'm the one who wanted to come here, so I'm the one who pays.' He rolled his eyes and looked away from me. I poked his cheek a couple of times and he looked at me again, still, very clearly annoyed. I let out an inaudible laugh.

Then our order was called out and we walked over to the counter and I picked up my drink and Todoroki picked up the cakes. He sat down at a table but I was still at the counter. "Would you like something Ma'am?" The nice woman asked me so kindly again. I pointed to a straw and she gave it to me. I mouthed a 'thank you' and walked to the table where Todoroki was sitting. "Y/N they already gave a straw, why do you need another one?" He asked me. 'Because I want you want to try my drink as well!!' I signed while smiling brightly. I could see the smallest blush existing on his cheeks. He then smiled and nodded.

(THAT LOOKS SO GOOD HELP ME 😭😭😭)

I started eating my tiramisu cake. 'It's been so long since I had cake!' I thought. I shoved both the straws in the drink. I set it beside Todoroki's strawberry cake. He lifted the drink and took a sip from his straw. His eyes widened, "This stuff is really good Y/N!" He said as he walked took another sip. 'I'm so glad you like it Todoroki.' I took another bite from my cake. This pattern just went on, taking turns with the drink and eating our cakes.

We both finished up our cakes but the drink wasn't done. 'We can finish the drink on the way.' I signed to him. He nodded. I took the drink and Todoroki's hand and walked outside the Cafe. I handed the drink to him after taking a sip and took out my phone.
———————————————————————
Mom❤️

You
Hey mom, we both came out of the Cafe! I'm on my way home.

Mom❤️
Alright, I'll be waiting.
———————————————————————

I noticed Todoroki looking at my messages. I put the phone infront of him and pointed at the  contact ID. I finished the last sip of the drink. 'Hey Todoroki, I just realized that I don't have your number!' I signed. I handed him my phone and he put his number in. He did the same with me

———————————————————————
You changed Unknown to
🤍Peppermint❤️

You
Helloooo

🤍Peppermint❤️
Hi

❤️Peppermint🤍 changed Unknown to Y/N
———————————————————————

"Why did you name me peppermint?" He asked me confused. 'Your hair has the colours of a peppermint' I signed to him. "Your so childish". I let out an inaudible laugh. My house then came into view.

As Todoroki and I both walked to my front door I opened the door with my key and rang the doorbell 3 times to let them know I'm home. "IM UPSTAIRS Y/NNNN!" My mom screamed from upstairs as I could hear her. I turned to Todoroki 'Thank you for coming to the Cafe with me today!' I signed to him. "No problem Y/N, I'm gonna start getting that drink more often though..." he said to me. I gave him a smile and waved goodbye. As I walked through the front door of my house

I went upstairs greeted both of my parents and collapsed on my bed. 'I am so tired' I thought. After that thought I slowly started drifting to sleep.