Chapter 25

"GRAND TORINO!!" He screeched.

I cocked my head to the side in confusion. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!? I TOLD YOU TO STAY ON THE TRAIN!!" The old man scolded Midoriya. "Who's this Midoriya?" Ilda asked. "Oh uh- He is the Pro Hero I'm interning with, Grand Torino..but why?" Midoriya said. "I was told to come here all of a sudden" "I'm not sure what's going on but I'm glad you all are okay." All of a sudden more Pro Hero's came running toward us. I looked at all of them and they looked concerned. "Children!? Those injuries look bad! I'll call an ambulance right away" One of the hero's spoke

"Wait...don't tell me thats.." They all gasped. "Hero Killer!" "I will call the police as well" They said. Shortly after the police arrived. Shoto was still carrying me and I felt bad. "Can you walk" The officer asked Midoriya. "If you hold me up then yes" "What about you" he asked Shoto. "I received only minor injuries." "What about her" He said pointing at me. "She burned both her arms and hands and she also has some deep cuts" Shoto spoke for me. I showed him one of my arms and he looked at it with a surprised and scared expression.

"Ilda and Y/N are hurt the most" Shoto said. Ilda walked up to the three of us and bowed down. "You three. You got injured because of me. I am truly sorry" Ilda said with tears in his eyes. Before we could say anything, a flying Nomu came flying toward us. I tried getting out of Shoto's grasp and I was successful. He looked at me with concern but my attention was on the Nomu. He came down and latched onto Midoriya and then flew away. "Midoriya!" Shoto screamed.

There was blood falling off of the Nomu and getting on our clothes and faces. I heard movement from my side and Stain got free. He licked the blood off my face that was from the Nomu. It got paralyzed and Stain ran toward it. 'He's saving Midoriya? WHAT!?' My thoughts broke when I saw Stain stab the Nomu saving Midoriya. But he was practically putting his whole weight on Midoriya's neck, choking him. Endeavour came running toward us. I got angry when he wasn't letting go of Midoriya. My hands lit on fire, Endeavour doing the same. I ignored the pain in my arm, my main focus was Midoriya and Stain.

I was ready to blast Stain with fire until Grand Torino yelled "WAIT!" Stain let go of Midoriya and I died down my flames when I saw that. He turned around and his mask fell off. He was tall and scary. I stepped back in fear. "Come, try and get me you fakes!" "The only one I'll let kill me is the true hero....ALL MIGHT!" He yelled. His blade fell to the ground and he just froze in his path.

"He's....he's unconscious" Endeavour said. After he said that I immediately ran toward Midoriya and helped him get up. "Y/N! Wait we don't know if he's properly unconscious!" Ilda yelled. I didn't care about what he said, I wanted to get Midoriya away from the villain. The pain in my arm was excruciating but I tried my best to ignore it.

I helped Midoriya stand up so he wouldn't fall. I looked at everyone and they had a traumatizing look on there faces. "Thank you Y/N." Midoriya said in a quiet voice. I walked him slowly toward everyone and away from the villains. I heard the ambulance in the distance and I knew they were going to be here soon. I was tired. I wanted to sleep. I wanted to know if everyone would be okay.

The ambulance arrived quicker than I expected and at this point I honestly had zero control over myself. My eyes were opening and closing and whenever someone would ask me a question I pretended to understand what they said and nodded not understanding 1 bit.

I think they caught on I wasn't actually answering and I was half asleep and half awake. I felt someone guide me into some vehicle I believe. They set me down and I heard many whispers overlapping each other. The best I could make out was~ her arm is in critical condition, but not more than that blue haired boy. I tried listening more but I fell asleep.