Chapter 18

Author Chan - yo when you guys are reading please drop some comments. They make me laugh-
—————————————————————-
Kirishima was the 'horse', Sero and I were the 'legs' and Bakugou was the rider....of course. Bakugou had his eyes set on Midoriya as he was worth 10 million points. Just remember, this is Bakugou were talking about....so he has no mercy at all.

"What's the plan Bakugou?" Sero asked. "We go for Deku" he replies back smirking. "That's not really a plan..." Sero replied back. "IM THE RIDER I GET TO DECIDE WHAT TO DO FLAT FACE" I looked at Sero in annoyance but shrugged.

We got into a readying position and I looked  Bakugou again. He had a face that could kill.  "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT STUPID MUTE GIRL?" He yelled at me. I raised my hands and mouthed 'sorry'. "LETS BEGIN!!"

READY?

SET?

GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

We charged toward Midoriya with all the other people as well. Midoriya's team shot up into the air. Bakugou jumped off of Kirishima and attempted to explode Midoriya. Dark Shadow came and blew out fire and dodged his attack. He came back down and started rushing toward Midoriya again. "DAMMIT" he yelled. I smacked Bakugou in the back and looked at me with the scariest face I could imagine. I pointed to my head and he finally noticed his headband was gone. "BAKUGOU'S TEAM DOWN IN LAST PLACEEEE!!!" Present Mic screeched.

We looked toward the guy who stole his headband. I think his name was Monoma but he looked like a dead fish. (IM SO SORRY MONOMA SIMPS DONT KILL ME) he started talking smack talk and Bakugou was furious "Kirishima......Change of plan.....LETS KILL ALL THESE GUYS" he said with a devilish look. "Bakugou calm down! If you don't calm down, we won't be able to get these points!" I was holding in a laugh because of Bakugou's anger. "IM TOTALLY CALM!" He yelled back. "DIEEEEEEE!" He yelled and exploded the dead fish guy.

There was smoke everywhere but when it cleared, I noticed dead fish guy was using Kirishima's quirk blocking Bakugou's attack. My eyes widened in realization. "This guy copies them" Bakugou took the words right out of my mind. We charged toward them again and Bakugou jumped off "DONT ACT ON YOUR OWN BAKUGOU!" Kirishima yelled. He jumped toward dead fish man but smacked into....solid air? He banged on it a couple of times and broke through it grabbing two headbands from dead fish guy. I made a long chain and wrapped it around Bakugou's stomach. I yanked him back onto Kirishima.

"OOOOOOOOHHH TEAM BAKUGOU MOVES UP TO THIRRRRD!" Present Mic screamed again. I smiled and looked toward Sero. "This means we are going to pass this round!" He said. "NOT YET! WERE GONNA GET OUR FIRST PLACE" "I COULDN'T BRACE MYSELF ENOUGH ON MY OWN" "WE'LL GET OUR POINTS BACK AND GO FOR 10 MILLION" "GOOOOOO!" He screamed at all of us. I smirked knowing we were going to win against dead fish guy. "FLAT FACE! TAPE!" He screamed "It's Sero" he shot his tape toward the dead fish guys team but missed. "VOICELESS! MAKE ICE IN THE DIRECTION WERE GOING!" He yelled at me. I immediately made an ice illusion underneath our path so we could slide our way toward there team with Sero's tape as well.

Bakugou made explosions that made us go faster. They made that solid air thing in our way but Bakugou smashed it like it was nothing. We grabbed the last headband off of dead fish guy and moved into second place. "NOW WERE GOING FOR DEKU AND TODOROKI" he yelled. We charged toward the inside of the 'ice trap' Shoto made. "TIMES ALMOST UP!! START THE COUNTDOWN!" Present Mic yelled. We got inside of the ice thing and charged toward the two teams.

Bakugou jumped off again and jumped toward Shoto. "DAMN ICYHOT" Right before he could lay an explosion on Shoto~ "TIIIIMES UUUUPPPP" Present Mic yelled. We were in second place yet Bakugou was still making a fit that he wasn't in first. I got up and walked toward him. I made a fist bump toward him and smiled. I got a 'Tch' but he bumped my fist.

I was honestly very happy with second place. I was really proud of myself. "THAT CONCLUDES THE CAVALRY BATTLE" "WE WILL NOW TAKE A LUNCH BREAK" I started looking for the cafeteria. I was bad at finding places and I was pretty much lost. I walked through a tunnel but stopped in my tracks when I saw Midoriya and Shoto talking to each other. My eyes widened as I knew I was interrupting something. 'Sorry, I got lost on my way to the cafeteria...' I was sort of curious as to what they were talking about. "Leave" he told me straight forwardly. I gave a peace sign and turned on my heel and left the tunnel just enough so they couldn't see me.

I knew it was wrong to hear what they were talking about but I was curious. Shoto started talking and I listened as carefully as I could.

(Sad traumatizing past blah blah)

I was so shocked when I heard his past. 'I wasn't going to ask about his scar but that was brutal.... So he didn't mean it. Everything he said to me. He was just angry about his father. He still needs to apologize though, if I wasn't here listening to this conversation I would have assumed he was angry at me and meant everything' I heard them leave the tunnel and I walked out a different way so they couldn't see me.

I finally found the cafeteria and I smelled FOOD. I took my tray of food and heard my name being screamed. "Y/N OVER HERE!!" It was Uraraka. I noticed who was sitting there - Midoriya, Uraraka, Ilda and Shoto. I couldn't say no to them so I walked and sat beside Uraraka and started eating my food. "Y/N, when we finished the race I noticed you were holding your foot?" "Is everything okay?" Midoriya asked me. I nodded with a smile. I wanted to tell him what happened and I got an idea. I lifted my hand and pretended to twist it.

"Ohhh you twisted it" he said. I nodded my head fast with a smile glad that he understood. I finished up my food pretty fast and they were all talking about how Ilda's brother was Ingenium. I got bored and took out my phone. I noticed the wallpaper with Shoto still on my phone. I honestly didn't wanna change it. No matter what he said I wasn't going to change it. "Thats a nice wallpaper Y/N" Uraraka told me smirking. I turned red in embarrassment and looked away from them. I heard them laughing at me and turned back, I was still red.

My face was now back to normal, I was teaching Midoriya some sign language. "It's really complicating! How do you remember all this?" He asked. I shrugged not believing I remembered that much as well. We were all cupcakes and rainbows until someone bumped into Midoriya's head. DEAD FISH GUY "Oops sorry, your head was so big I bumped into it." I got up and looked at him up and down with a glare. "Oh your the one who can't speak right? Big attitude for one like that" I got furious for some reason.

I lifted my hand and made a sharp icicle as that was than first thing that came to my mind. "Y/N don't! Please I'm okay!" Midoriya said to me. I ignored Midoriya and just as I was about to hurt him- someone smacked him in the neck and he fell unconscious. I stopped in my tracks and the icicle vanished. I looked at the girl with a confused look. "Sorry about that! He's a big mouth. We'll be going now" the girl said. I rolled my eyes and she left. I walked to Midoriya and rubbed his head with my head. I mouthed 'you good?' "Yeah, thank you" he said redder than a tomato. I shook my head and punched him lightly on his shoulder.

Just as I sat down ~ "STUDENTS BACK TO THE ARENA" Present Mic said over the speakers. Everyone left with a smile and a wave. "Y/N you coming?" Midoriya asked me. I nodded and raised one finger toward him. He nodded and left. Shoto and I were the only ones left on the cafeteria table. I looked toward him and he was giving a death glare that didn't scare me one bit. I started into his eyes for a few seconds and finally got the nerve to sign something. 'Just because your angry at your father doesn't mean you have to take out your anger on me or anyone else.' After I signed that, I saw his eyes soften a little bit. I smiled and then picked up my phone and left the table. I was no longer mad at him, I understood what he was going through but I just needed an apology. 'I hope I signed the right thing' I thought and kept on walking to the arena.

"WE ARE NOW GOING TO START THE INDIVIDUAL BATTLES!!!"  Present Mic screamed. I sat beside Midoriya and he started muttering. It was so loud and annoying- I waved a hand in front of his face and he stopped muttering. "Sorry I did it again" I looked at him with disappointment and shook my head. The board shot up with names. "THE PERSON BESIDE YOUR NAME IS THE PERSON YOUR FIGHTING" I started looking for my name and finally found it. I was fighting Denki. "HEY Y/N!" Denki immediately called. I smiled and looked toward him. "Put up your best fight okay!?" I smiled and put out a thumbs up toward him.

'I'm gonna be number one and I know it'