Chapter 31

We got out of the place where All Might was fighting All for one and Midoriya was on the phone with Shoto and Yao Momo trying to find where we were. "Yeah she's okay" Midoriya said while looking at me. 'he was really upset and angry when he couldn't save you. He didn't talk to anyone but me' Thinking about what Midoriya said hurt me again. I can't imagine how hurt he must have been. "Yeah, were at the front of the station" he said. "Yeah we'll look for you. Okay..bye" Midoriya cut the call and started looking around for Shoto and Yao Momo as I did as well. I think Midoriya found the two of them because he started waving his hand in the air to grab there attention.

I saw them walk toward us and I looked at Shoto. His eyes connected with mine and I almost started crying. I ran over to him and jumped onto him without hesitation. He stumbled back a little bit but managed to catch his balance. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and hugged him like nothing else in the world mattered right now. I was crying more than I could imagine. His grip tightened onto me and then he said something. "Y/N..I'm sorry" I lifted my head from his neck and shook my head.

"I told you that I wouldn't let the villains lay a finger on you, and yet I still let them take you" He was looking away from my eyes and he was angry at himself for not saving me. I sniffled a couple of times and then lifted his face with my palm to make him look at me. 'It wasn't your fault Sho. I am here now and that is all that matters. Don't put the blame on yourself' I signed to him and shoved my face into his neck again. He let out a shaky breath and I felt his arms tighten around me. "I'm just glad to see your okay" he said while resting his chin on my head.

"Bleck, Disgusting" I heard Bakugou say to us. I looked toward him and laughed. 'Bakugou was mainly protecting me' I sighed to Shoto. "Really?" He asked. I nodded with a smile. I rubbed the tears off my face and looked to the massive screen displaying All Mights battle. I saw smoke clear and there was All Might......super skinny?! I blinked a couples of times but it was for sure real. His figure was boney and bloody, he looked weak and couldn't be able to fight. The entire crowd started cheering and yelling at All Might to keep fighting and not to give up.

All for one blasted All Might again "how annoying. Let's stop talking about emotions and start talking about reality" He said. He started combing so many powerful quirks together which made him almost invincible. One for all's arms was massive and had so many weird things sticking out of it. I knew it looked weird but it was really powerful. They started charging up and going for each other. All Might was using his bare fist to punch while All for one had an arm combined with countless quirks. My eyes started getting watery, I got scared for All Might

'Pleas survive this punch...please please please' I started begging in my head. They both connected fists but All for one broke All Might's arm. His other arm soon buffed up and he used it to punch All for one's side. His right arm was all broken and bloody. 'The fact that Shoto hasn't put me down is funny. Did he really miss me that much!?' I thought to myself while watching the battle. All Might's arm buffed up bigger in size than before. He punched All for one in the face and landed a solid hit.

The crowd went quiet, I tensed up. 'Did he win!? HURRY UP WHY THE SUSPENSE BRO? WERE NOT IN A MOVIE!' My thoughts screamed with impatience. I looked to Shoto and he was also tense. The smoke cleared and All Might was on top of All for one. He raised a fist in the air indicating he won. I threw a fist up in the air as well and the crowd watching roared. I looked to Shoto with a wide smile and he also gave a small one. Everyone was cheering his name and I was watching everyone from a slightly higher height because of Shoto carrying me.

"Y/N, would you like to come over to my house" Shoto asked me. I looked at him and nodded yes with a smile. He set me down and we waved goodbye to everyone.