Epilouge

Hey! This epilogue chapter was suggested by Therabbitmaster12345 Thank you so much for your contribution and this chapter is dedicated for you! OH AND SORRY FOR THE STUTTERING Y/N DOES! SHE HASN'T SPOKEN IN A WHILE SO SHE JUST HAS A HARD TIME PRONOUNCING WORDS!! ANYWAYS ENJOYY!
——————————————————Ever since that day we confessed, I've started spending much more time with Shoto. Fuyumi hugged the living daylight out of me and started crying. I kept on telling her 'stop crying' 'I have my voice so be happy don't cry' I always think about how lucky I was that day.

Who knows how many peoples voice he took? Those unfortunate people who lost there voice because of him. What if I could break all those knifes? What if those people get there voice back? There lives will change completely like mine! And then I scratch that thought out of my head, thinking its way too dangerous to even try and face Ripper again.

I started remembering the day I told everyone in my class about my voice....

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Flash back *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I walked down the sidewalk with Shoto our hands intertwined, occasionally rubbing each others thumbs. "You know I'm pla- plan- planning on telling everyone I have my voi- voice" I told Shoto enjoying the cold breeze that passed both of us. "I think thats a good idea, there gonna be really surprised" I nodded my head predicting some of the reactions of the students.

The school came into view and a wave of excitement hit me. I started speeding up and pulling Shoto's hand to walk faster. "Why are you walking so fast? Were not late..." he asked me trying to slow my abnormal speed. "I can't wait to tell everyone!!" I said pulling his arm to get him moving faster, and did he pick up his pace? No he did not. I slowed down my pace and walked through the gate and inside the school.

We were standing in front of the door and I let go of Shoto's hand to open it. Many eyes went on us when we opened the door and I saw Uraraka waving at me. I gave a smile and walked up to her. "Helloo Miss. Blue flames!" I gave her a confused look. "Its the new nickname I came up for you" she said looking very proud of herself. I mouthed an 'Ohhhh' and put a hand on her head.

I heard Mr. Aizawa shuffling from behind. I gave Shoto one last affirmative glance and walked up to Aizawa. "What is it Y/N" he asked me with his lazy eyes. "I have something to tell the class" I signed to him smiling. He looked at me in disbelief and then at the clock. "make it quick, it should only take two minutes of our time" he said. I nodded and turned to the class. It was quiet, more quiet than usual. Everyones eyes piercing through my soul. 'All you have to do is say something right..so do it. SPEAK! SAY SOMETHING'

"I have my voice back"

silence

The whole class stared at me wide eye and some even with there mouth open. I chewed on the inside of my cheek waiting for a response.

"Say something don't just look at me"

I was visibly annoyed by how there were no responses.

Uraraka stood up from her desk. "YOU GOT YOUR VOICE BACK!?" I nodded at her slowly. "AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME" she got out of her seat and practically ran toward me. I think she made me weightless so that she could lift me off the ground and hug me. "Next time you tell me these things" she said in my ear. "Yes ma'am" I said mockingly.

"Wait but...how!?" I heard Midoriya yell from the other side of the class. Uraraka set me down and pat my shoulder with a smile. "Its sort of a lo- loong- long story" I said scratching my head. I looked at Bakugou who was unamused. "Shes gonna be more annoying than she already is" He scoffed. "And you are the one I am going to ann- annoy the most Katsuki~" I told him with a sly smile.

He glared at me for using his first name. "Y/N, you have to tell me how you got your voice back later" I heard Aizawa say. "Yes sir" I looked back and the class and saw some people whispering to each other. "Sit back down" I quickly rushed back to my seat sparing a glance at some of the students. "That wasn't too bad" I whispered to Shoto. "There reactions were horrible" I nudged him in the shoulder. He stifled a slight laugh which made me shake my head in disbelief.

゚✧*✧・:* end of flash back *:✧*:・゚

I chuckled to myself remembering the short memory. "What are you laughing about" Shoto asked me. "Nothinnngg" I scooted closer to him on the bed and laid my head on his chest, my head facing away from him. "Just thinking about the time I told everyone about my voice" He scoffed "their reactions were horrible" I pinched his arm. "You said that in class as well"

"I know, thats because it was" I felt him shift so he could get comfortable, his hand started running softly through my hair. "I feel like it was pure luck that I got my voice" I turned around so I could see his face and he could see mine. "Or maybe Ripper did it on purpose? Because he's the one who said to keep it" I started thinking back to that memory. "Y/N! Wanna know something about that knife!? That's the same knife I used to take your voice!! Go ahead, you can keep that one! After all, it is yours!!" I let out a groan. "I'm thinking too much" I told Shoto. "So then just stop thinking" he told me trying to braid a small strand of my hair.

He stayed quiet trying to focus on making the braid but then gave up half way. "Ya know..we have to go see my mom again" Shoto said to me. My eyes lit up, I started kicking my legs up and down, almost screaming. "EEEEE! I LOVE SEEING YOUR MOM" He smiled and rested his hand on my cheek. "She's gonna hear your voice as well" I giggled "she's gonna be so happy" I said back.

"Yeah yeah but thats an adventure for later" He told me leaning closer to my face. "And what adventures would you like to be doing right now?" I said inching close enough our noses were touching.

"Sleeping"

I looked at him in disbelief and smacked the top of his head lightly. "Dumbead" he chuckled spacing away from my face. "What did you have in mind?" I processed what he said and my whole face erupted into red within seconds. "N-nothing" I sat up from his chest and covered my face with the pillow so he couldn't see my face. He lifted my face from the pillow in a swift second and smiled a smile only I got to see.

"You look adorable when your flustered" He said to me. "STOOOP TEASING ME" I whined really loudly. "Yes yes anything for you" he let go of me and leaned backwards. I chewed on my lip staring at each other until I spoke "I hate you" I narrowed my eyes. "Mhm" he hummed back. I crossed my arms and looked away from him, he did the same except without crossing his arms. It was silent for a good 10 seconds until I said "I'm kidding" While wrapping my arms around him.

He chuckled at me and hugged back. "I still hate you...." I whispered in his ear. "I love you though"

"Yeah yeah I love you too"

————————————————————

And that is the beautiful story told between Y/N and Shoto.

Im bouta cry-

AHEM ANYWAYS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYONE WHO READ THIS BOOK, I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU AND THERE ARE MORE CREDITS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! LOVE YOU ALL ❤️