Chapter 19

We were all sitting together and I noticed Uraraka. She looked like she was about to throw up. I tapped her on the shoulder and gave a what's wrong motion with my hand. She pointed toward the screen. I looked at her name and she was up against....Bakugou!? 'No way she's up against him....he's gonna end her' I thought. I looked back at Uraraka and gave her a nervous smile. 'You got this' I mouthed to her. She returned a nervous smile. I was honestly scared for her.

I looked toward the bored again. 'Shoto Todoroki against Hanta Sero' I looked around for Uraraka as I wanted to comfort her a little. She had already went to the waiting room. Midoriya tapped my shoulder. "Wanna go see Uraraka before her match?" He asked. I nodded my head and we looked for the waiting room.

We walked inside and saw Uraraka with a dead face. I walked toward her and rubbed her shoulder. Midoriya spoke up "Uraraka, let me help you make a plan to defeat Kacchan" I nodded as well. She replaced her scared face with a determined smile. "No worries Deku! I got this" she spoke. I was really confused because both of us wanted to help her. "URARAKA AND BAKUGOU PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE STADIUM." Present Mic screeched.

Worry washed over my face as I saw Uraraka leave the room. "I got this" she said. I looked at Midoriya and I think he had the same feeling as me. We rushed back to our seats and watched Uraraka's battle very carefully.

(Long Uraraka and Bakugou battle 🙄)

She was on the ground trying to get up. 'Com on Uraraka! Your so strong!' I thought to myself hoping she would get up. She collapsed on the ground before she got up even half way. I felt so bad for her. "URARAKA IS DOWN BAKUGOU WINS!" 'She was so strong though, her strategy was very smart' I thought. I took Midoriya's hand and we ran down towards Uraraka. When we walked in her room, she was crying on the phone. I walked over to her and immediately hugged her. "Sorry dad, I'll talk to you later" she said and put down the phone.

I broke then hug and grabbed Midoriya's notebook. "WAIT DONT-" I opened the back of the notebook and it was empty. I looked at him with a 'you-really-thought-I-was-gonna-look-through-your-notebook kind of look. I made a pen illusion and wrote down to her. 'You were so strong! And your strategy was perfect. Even if it didn't work, I think you were so cool!' I wrote down in the notebook. She wiped her eyes and put a smile. "Thank you Y/N!" "Isn't your match next?" I nodded to her and smiled.

They both left the waiting room and I was thinking of coming up with a plan. I was so deep in thought I didn't realize who walked through the door. The person knocked on the door and I jumped out of my thoughts. 'Shoto..' I just waved at him as I was still having a rush of thoughts for my strategy. "I want to talk" he said straightforwardly. 'Can we please talk later I'm having a rush of thoughts on how to beat Denki.' I signed to him trying to concentrate again. "No, I wanna talk now" he replied back sternly.

I threw my head back in the chair and groaned in frustration. 'What man? What!? Despite the fact you helped me in the race, you've ignored me all day and now you wanna talk? I signed 'here to tell me I look stupid while signing again? Or here to tell me I'm not your frie-' he cut of my signs with his voice. "I came to apologize" my body visibly softened and my eyes widened.

He stood there for a couple more seconds and then walked over and sat infront of me. There was one half of my brain was still thinking about a plan to beat Denki and other half of my brain present in what's happening. 'I understand you have problems with your dad but-' He cut me off again. "He wants me to surpass All Might using my fire quirk" he said while raising his left hand up. "But I won't. I'll become a hero without using this damn fire quirk" he said slightly raising his voice.

'Not using your fire quirk just proves how much he controls you' I signed to him. He looked taken back by what I said. 'Honestly, there are people who are born with no quirks and their working there butt off to become a hero without a quirk. But your sitting here, blessed with two amazing quirks and you just decide not to use one of them cause of your dad?' I signed to him trying not to be rude.