Chapter 14

I woke up at 8:00 because I didn't want to be late. My leg was stinging a little. I went downstairs and changed my bandage as that was my main priority. The cut looked like it healed a tiny bit. I took a plastic bag and wrapped it around my bandage then I went upstairs and took my shower. I came out of the shower and took off the plastic bag, the bandage wasn't wet. I brushed my teeth and put on some clothes.

I was really happy with the outfit I chose

I was really happy with the outfit I chose. I grabbed my phone and it was 9:00. I went downstairs and started taking out the ingredients for pancakes but then the doorbell rang. I went to the door and opened it. "Good morning Y/N" Shoto said to me. 'Good morning, come in' I signed to him with a smile.

We both went to the kitchen and I mixed the pancake mixture together. "How's your leg?" He asked me. I gave him the bowl so I could sign something. 'It's actually better! It still stings a little when I walk though' I signed to him happy that's it was getting better.  "That's good" he said 'How are you?' I signed and then turned on the stove. "I'm fine" was all he said. I took the pancake mixture and poured it onto the pan. It came in a perfect circle. I set the bowl down and shot a fist in the air. 'YES ITS PERFECT!' I signed super happy.

Something looked off with Shoto. He looked upset by something. I poked his cheek a couple of times. 'What's wrong? You seem upset' I signed to him. "It's nothing to your concern" he told me. 'Okay no need to get aggressive sir' I signed to him while holding in my laugh. He rolled his eyes and sat on the table pulling out his phone. The pancakes were finished and I needed plates. I opened the cupboard but I couldn't reach the plates. I inaudibly groaned in frustration. I walked over to Shoto and tapped his shoulder. He looked at me and gave a 'What' face. I pointed to the cupboard.

He bursted out laughing at me. A rare sound that came from him"You can't reach the plates can you?" he said while laughing. I gave him an annoyed look. I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the cupboard. He just stood there and didn't do anything. 'Bro can you get the plat- He cut of my signs and lifted me up to the cupboard by holding my waist. I yelped with no sound and kicked him lightly with my non stabbed leg. My cheeks were full on red. I could actually reach the plates now though. I took 2 of them and he set me down again. 'You could have grabbed the plates yourself' I signed him after I put the plates down. "I didn't want too. It takes to much effort" he told me while sitting down again

 It takes to much effort" he told me while sitting down again