Chapter 30

Y/N POV

My eyes barely managed to open, everything in my vision was blurry. I didn't know where I was, but it smelled horrible. It smelled like alcohol and I didn't like it at all. I tried remembering what last happened in my memory. The only thing that came to me was Shoto running toward me and screaming my name. With the thought of Shoto, I started to get worried. I blinked a couple of times to try and get rid of the blur in my eyes. When everything was clear, I looked around and it looked like I was in some sort of bar. Explains the smell of alcohol.

My breathing started getting heavy, I looked around with panic and when I tried pulling on my hands they wouldn't move. I tried moving my whole body but nothing would move. My hands were captivated by a massive metal cube. My upper body was wrapped in some sort of belt with a buckle stopping me from moving and my legs were also buckled up. I looked around and there was around 7 people- no..villains watching TV. Everything on the news was about the attack.

"I love the new attention were getting" I looked at the voice. It was Tomura Shigaraki and the whole league of villains right in front of me. I looked to my side and saw Bakugou contained the same. I started moving annoyingly to get his attention and I was successful. I looked to him with my face in panic and worry, he looked at me with his face calm but still showing visible anger. "Don't you agree? Bakugou Katsuki and Y/N L/N?"

I looked around the weird looking league and my eyes caught onto Ripper. My face turned from a worried expression to a furious one when I saw him. "Awwe, what's the matter Y/N? Not happy to see me are you" he spoke out playing with one of his knifes. "Shut up. I told you not to speak" Shigaraki spoke to him. "Well, I'm just greeting my friend! It's been a while" he said in a cooing kind of voice. I growled at them and tugged on my arms. "Ah ah! Those are to keep you restrained, why else would we put them on?" Ripper spoke.

"Now, we kidnapped you for a reason. You both stood out to the league and we decided you both are worthy in many ways. Strength, agility, coordination, and even intellect. So I ask, will you join our league?" Shiagaraki spoke. I sat there dumbfounded. 'This man and his whole crew went through all that trouble just to kidnap us!?' I thought. "I will ask once again, will you join us?" He spoke. "If you think both of us are going to join your stupid little fan club your all wrong. Keep dreaming" Bakugou said with a smirk. They looked to me and I smirked as well.

He sighed and looked back to the TV. I noticed Mr. Aizawa was speaking. I watched as the hero's were getting criticized by the public 'It's not UA, it the villains. The generation we live in is so dumb If I'm being honest' I thought to myself. Shigaraki turned off the TV. "It's so strange....why are the hero's being criticized? The way they were dealing with things were just a little off the mark. Is it because it's there job to protect? Everyone makes a mistake or two. Modern day hero's are so uptight. Don't you think Bakugou, L/N?"

I looked at them with a more angry face. "The citizens who blame losers rather than encouraging them...our fight is to question: what is a hero? What is justice? Is this society truly just? We're going to have everyone thinking about it, we're planning on winning, you guys like winning too right?" His so called 'convincing speech' was long, boring and irritating. I literally tuned him out until he said something.

"Dabi, Toga, release there restraints" Shigaraki said. "Huh, these two are going to fight ya know?" Dabi said. "It's fine! We need to treat him like an equal...since we're scouting him" Shigaraki said. "Toga, hold off, I'll release Y/N's restraints" Ripper said. My face growled with anger. I was more okay with Toga releasing me than Ripper. "AWH MAN! I wanted to release Y/N" she said with a frown.
"Twice, you do Bakugou's" Dabi said. "HAH? What!? Me!? Now way!" He said looking away. "Do it" Twice looked annoyed. "Man!"