Chapter 22

Author Chan - This chapter is so wholesome I just love it. Enjoy.
—————————————————————
I woke up around 8:30 and remembered it was my moms birthday today. I had an idea for today but I would have to do it after I met Shoto's mom. I went to my closet and picked out something casual but fitting.

I took the clothes and went to take a shower

I took the clothes and went to take a shower. I looked at all the burns on my arms and they were a tiny bit better. I stepped into the shower and took care of my business. When I got out my burns were stinging and pinching. I got changed, grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I didn't want to make breakfast so I was planning on going to the cafe to get something.

———————————————————————-
❤️Peppermint🤍

You
good morning
Don't eat anything, I'm getting something from the Cafe 

❤️Peppermint🤍
Okay 👍🏻
———————————————————————-
I laughed at the emoji he put because I knew he was a very dry texter. I walked out the door and locked it. My walk to the Cafe was very...interesting. Almost everyone I saw on the street recognized me from the sports festival. I waved at them or took a quick photo but I didn't want to take long.

I walked in the same Cafe I went with Shoto that one day. I took out my phone before going to the cashier. I opened notes and typed 'one black coffee, an iced coffee with a little less sugar, and two bagels toasted with butter. Now that I had my order I walked up to the cashier. "Hello ma'am, what can I get for you today" she asked. I showed her my phone. She looked at my phone and looked back at me with a smile. "Alright your order total is 5.34"

I nodded and took out 10 dollars I had in my pocket. I waited toward the side and looked around the Cafe. There wasn't anyone there. "Two coffee and two bagels!" She said while putting the order on the counter. I walked over and put the coffees in a tray and held the bag with two bagels in it. I mouthed a 'thank you' and left the Cafe. I speed walked cause I wanted the bagels to be eaten warm.

I knocked on Shoto's house door and Fuyumi answered. "Helloo! Shoto told me you were coming" she said to me. I smiled at her and walked inside. Shoto also walked to me. I handed him the bag with the bagel and the tray with the coffee. I took off my shoes and walked to the table with Shoto following behind. He set it down and I took a sip of my iced coffee. 'Can you tell Fuyumi I'm sorry I didn't get her a coffee' I signed to Shoto because I felt bad. "No it's okay, she doesn't like coffee at all." He said back

We finished up our bagel and coffee and I looked at the time. It was 9:23. I looked to Shoto and he was finishing up his coffee. "Alright. Let's go." He said to me. I nodded and we walked toward the door. "Be careful you two!" Fuyumi yelled to us. "We will!" Shoto yelled back. We both walked out the door and walked to the bus stop since we couldn't walk all the way to the hospital.