Chapter 23

Author Chan- so before yaal come at me Y/N's hero name is Phantasy. When you search this word on google, the definition comes up as- variant spelling of fantasy (restricted to archaic uses or, in modern use, to the fields of psychology and psychiatry) SO BASICALLY ITS A VARIANT SPELLING OF FANTASY!! Thank you for your time 
—————————————————————-
The two days off went by in a flash. I honestly wanted more days off since there's a lot of work and I barely get to go to the mall or the park. I was sitting on my desk drawing blossom trees because they reminded me of Shoto. Speaking of Shoto, he wasn't here yet. He is normally always here before me but today I was first. I was peacefully drawing until someone snatched my drawing off of my desk.

I looked up with a glare. It was Bakugou. He had the paper up in the air so I couldn't reach. I stood up from my desk and tried to grab the paper. "Good luck getting this!" He said to me. I punched him in the stomach and it had no affect to him. I rolled my eyes and sat back down. 'Keep it. It was bad anyway' I signed to him taking out another paper. With that sentence he ripped the paper in half. I looked at him with an angry face and my mouth open. 'HEY!' I mouthed to him. "You said it was bad" he said. 'That didn't mean you could rip it!' I signed to him. I snatched the ripped paper from his hand and dumped a ice water bucket on him. "STUPID VOICELESS"

I heard the classroom door open and my head shot up. It was Shoto. Bakugou started yelling at me and I made illusion ear plugs to block the sound. I saw Kirishima take him back to his desk. I held the ripped paper in my hand and even if I didn't like the drawing it hurt. Shoto tapped my shoulder and I looked at him and made the earplugs vanish. "What happened?" He asked me sitting down

'The ugly hedgehog ripped my drawing' I signed to Shoto and showed him the ripped paper. I saw the smallest look of anger on his face appear. 'It's alright. I didn't like how the drawing was looking anyway' I signed to him with a smile The door opened again and it was Aizawa. He had no bandages. He looked tired as always.

"Mr.Aizawa!!" "You don't have any bandages" Mina exclaimed. I smiled and clapped my hands. "Yeah it wasn't too bad" "Okay quiet down, we have a big class today" he said. 'I hope it's not a quiz..I didn't study anything. Ugh please don't be a quiz' I was twirling my pencil and thinking what he could possibly test us on until~

"You need to pick out your hero names." He said lazily. I let out a breath I was holding and smiled. 'What would my hero name be..' I thought while Aizawa was explaining. "Before we pick hero names, your pro hero interns have arrived" Aizawa grabbed my attention with this sentence. He showed a bored with all the offers. I got nervous trying to find my name. I stared from the bottom and made my way to the top.

Y/N L/N - 4,123

Shoto Todoroki - 3,557

Bakugou Katsuki - 2,847

I blinked my eyes a couple of times trying to figure out if it was real or not. 'How the hell' I mouthed to myself. "4,123 offers!  Nicely done Y/N" Midoriya spoke out. I broke out of my unbelieved look and turned to Midoriya. I scratched the back of my neck with a smile.

Aizawa stated. "Okay we'l take care of this later but for now, start thinking about your hero names" "These names might be temporary, but take them seriously or else-

"You'll have to pay hell later!" Midnight entered the room. I smiled at her as she was probably going to be helping with our hero names. We got handed a small white bored and a marker. I started twirling my marker and remembered I never thought of a hero name for myself. 'Alakazam? But that's not really my quirk...it's more of a name for a quirk with magic. DayDream? No it feels to girly I don't like it. I was deep in thought until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned my head to the side. "Can't think of a hero name?" Shoto asked me. I shook my head no and looked back to my white board.