Kiyoko- im a girl

Okay so first, how to did I get over 200 reads? Wtf? Tysm! I really appreciate you guys. Once I get to 500 I have a really special and long oneshot for yall so be prepared.

Genre- fluff/headcanon prompt

Trigger warnings- slight trans insensitivity.

Additional details-
So, what if Kiyoko is MTF? Hear me out. So, she's been doing estrogen for a while now so she has feminine features and a feminine voice, but she's still really self conscious. So she doesn't talk a lot. And the reason she rejects everyone is because she doesn't want to out herself. So, here's how I imagine a day in the life of MTF Kiyoko (with a dash of KiyoYachi).

I woke up at 5 am. I made breakfast, and decided to put on my uniform and go to a cafe for a coffee before school.

Once there I headed to the club room, not surprised to see the team already warming up, and headed to get my spare club uniform since I had forgotten mine at home.

"Good morning Kiyoko!" Tanaka and Noya both yelled.

I ignored them, as usual, and they made their usual remark.

I made my way into the locker room to put on the track pants, t-shirt and jacket. I had forgotten that the spare track pants were a bit tight and I didn't bother tucking today, so you could see the slight bulge in my pants.

"Damn it." I whispered to myself, as I got out some spare tape from my bag and tried to tuck as quickly as possible.

"Sorry I'm late! I had a wardrobe malfunction." I excused to the coach.

"Duckt Tape." I whispered to Yachi, my girlfriend, and the only one whom I was out to.

"Do you need anything?" She asked sweetly. She really was the most kind and caring person on earth.

"No Hitoka. Just if I look uncomfortable and excuse myself try and cover for me if I take too long." I replied.

"Tell them that I accidentally ate dairy and I'm lactose intolerant." This was half true, she was lactose intolerant and the team knew this so it was a good alibi.

After school I went over to Hitoka's house to tutor her for an exam she had the following week. I greeted her mother at the door, she looked as if she was on her way to a meeting.

We studied until about 7 pm and made dinner. We decided to call. It a night and I went to the bathroom to change. Afterwards, me and Hitoka-chan got in her bed, ready to go to sleep.

"Is there anything that I could do that would make you uncomfortable Kiyoko?"

"Hitoka, I've told you to call me Shimizu. And, just don't put too much pressure on my chest because it's kinda sensitive." I added.

"O-Okay." She replied nervously.

"I'll let you know if you do anything wrong." I said as I pulled her into a tight hug. Sighing with relief that I remembered my estrogen pills, and drifted off to sleep.

I'll post another rare pair oneshot later today so yall don't come for me.