idea/rant

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've done a rant. This is also kind of an idea thing so I'll just get into it. I will be getting to most requests I have received but this is just an idea. What do you think of me doing stories of mental health issues or disorders that I kinda head cannon for some ships or characters?

Just to clarify I struggle with mental health a lot and I'll put some of the things I struggle with and my symptoms down below cuz I need to write them down.

For example I head cannon Kenma having a Mood disorder, severe generalized and social anxiety, and slight agoraphobia.

If you don't know what those are, a Mood disorder gives you abnormal mood fluctuations. Generalized anxiety disorder means you are just generally anxious and worried. Social anxiety is self explanatory. And agoraphobia is a fear of the outside.

What do you think?

So just to clarify and show representation with whatever platform I have here are my disorders and what comes with them.

PTSD-

-memory loss
-loss of focus
-several physical triggers
-situational triggers
-trust issues
-anxiety
-depression

Generalized anxiety disorder-

-fear of loud noises
-trust issues
-body image issues
-loss or severe gain of appetite
-several phobias (arachnophobia, claustrophobia, fear of heights, fear of the dark, fear of men, ect.)
-anxious tics (whistling, neck twitching, clicking noises, air punching)
-idk what to call this but hearing voices

So yeah. I'm pretty fucked up and think I'm eligible to make those stories. I will educate myself on the specific topic I'll talk about so i don't miss any details. If I have spread any misinformation please let me know and educate me and I will edit it.

-you're mentally ill friend, Ace/Felon/Pyro