BokuAkaKuroKen/TsukiYamaKageHina- you're on!

Genre- fluff

Trigger warnings- none

Additional details- fanart not mine. Just enjoy this masterpiece.

"SERIOUSLY?!" Kuroo yelled as he was killed by Bokuto, the imposter.

"I TRUSTED YOU!"

"Can you idiots keep it down?" Tsukishima commented.

"Kei that isn't very nice." Hinata said.

"Tch whatever."

An emergency meeting was called by Kenma.

"So let's start off with how I feel bad for the second imposter." He opened the discussion.

"What did you see?" Akaashi asked.

"Bokuto literally vented on the vent that's on cams and killed Kuroo then vented again." Kenma said exasperated.

Bokuto pouted and crossed his arms.

"I'm pretty sure Hinata is the other imposter." Tsukishima commented.

"Why would you say that?" Kageyama asked.

"He fake downloaded data and didn't finish the task." He stated.

"So we vote Bokuto and then Hinata?" Yamaguchi asked.

"Seems so." Akaashi commented.

Owl boi has been ejected.

"I'm still mad at you." Kuroo said pouting.

Bokuto kissed him on the cheek and pulled him into his lap.

"Heh, gay" Tsukishima remarked.

"Kei I'm LITERALLY sitting in your lap right now." Kageyama pointed out.

"Your point?" Tsukishima asked sarcastically, pulling the raven closer and resting his head on the latter's shoulder.

"How can you be so gay yet so homophobic Tsukidude?" Bokuto asked.

"Practice." The blonde retorted.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!" Tsukishima suddenly yelled.

"WE WERE GONNA VOTE YOU OUT ANYWAY!"

"That's for snitching bitch. I hope you choke." Hinata shot a death glare at the taller as he said it.

"Sorry Shoyo but that was just dumb." Kenma sighed.

"Babe, did you really have to be that petty?" Yamaguchi commented.

"Yes." He replied simply while sinking further into the taller's side.

They all sighed collectively at Hinata's idiotic tendencies as they voted him out.

Tangerbean has been ejected.

"Well that was fun." Akaashi said in an attempt to diffuse the tension.

"Bitch." Tsuki said flatly.

"Bean pole." Hinata retorted.

"I think we should all get some rest." Yamaguchi commented, his head now resting on Tsukishima's shoulders and his hand on Kageyama's thigh. Kageyama intertwining his hand with Hinata's.

"Aww." Kenma whined.

"I agree pudding. It's getting late and if you rage too much before bed you kick in your sleep." Kuroo agreed.

Kenma pouted before snuggling into Bokuto's side, Akaashi coming behind and spooning him.

"Fine..." the false blonde gave in.

The two relationships got into a comfortable position and drifted off to sleep. Tsukishima dreaming about stabbing Hinata in their next game of among us.

Okay so I imagine TsukiYamaKageHina cuddling with Tsukishima in the middle with Hinata in his arms. And then Yams is just spooning the both of them cuz this mf got long ass arms. And Kageyama is cuddling into Tsuki and Hinata's sides and holding Yams's hand.

BokuAkaKuroKen always had Bokuto in the middle cuz this mf got body heat for days. Kenma would probably also be in the middle. I imagine Kuroo on top of Bokuto and kinda cuddling with Kenma. Akaashi spooning Kenma and Kuroo and resting his hand on Bokuto's waist.