ranty rant

I haven't done one of these in awhile. Some of the new peeps may not realize but whenever I'm having a hard time either finding motivation or can't post an actual story I post like a rant. Also yes I am working on the requests.

Hello guys! Long time no rant. Ok so first off feel free to skip this if you aren't interested in my life.

Ok so as you do not no I was in the psych unit for a second time that other long break at the end of Mai. I made some other friends there which was great! I also am in contact with some friends that I made the first time. I might be actually meeting up with them soon. But anyway, a popular guy at my school also messaged me and I'm super confused because I'm lame and have like no friends? I'm also changing schools to get away from the drama. So that's nice. I finally came out to my parents as well and they accept me. My grandpa even got me a new pair of headphones because they were gendered and it made me uncomfortable.

I'm also considering putting an idea I've had for a while into words. It's a bnha next gen AU. If you're interested let me know.

Also, off topic, but do other writers ever like reread their writing and not recognize the fact that you wrote it? Like it doesn't seem like you wrote it but you know you did? Just me?

Also name wise I'm now going by Ace, Karma, Jason and Traya. So feel free to use whatever you prefer.

Stay safe and stay awesome my lovelies.

-a depresso espresso