Atsukita- I'm here

My only irl friend just blocked me so I'm gonna make you all sad with me  :). How, you ask? By making everyone's comfort character have a mental breakdown. And then apologize by having his boyfriend comfort him. Yay! I know someone requested this ship but I can't find the comment sooo. I'm pretty sure there was a lot of requests sine i have a bunch of notes with ideas on them. Anyways, enjoy!

TW! PANIC ATTACKS, IMPLIED SELF HARM, SCRATCHING, HAIR PULLING, ARGUMENT, BLOOD

He panted as he slid down onto the floor. He couldn't breathe. He couldn't sleep. He couldn't see. All he could sense was overwhelming panic. Panic that he tried to run from. Panic that he tried so hard to ignore. He gripped his hair with his shaking hands, in an effort to stabilize himself and grip onto reality.

"Kita? Shin, baby, I'm sorry, can we talk this out? Please, just open the door. Please. I can't..." His boyfriend's muffled voice could be heard slowly morphing into sobs. But he couldn't get up. He wanted to. He wanted to open the door and latch onto his boyfriend. He wanted to take the blame for everything. To say he was overreacting. That he was just jealous. But he stayed put.

Atsumu attempted to turn the door handle, and, to his surprise, it turned all the way and opened. He saw his boyfriend on the ground. He was curled up into a ball. He could see blood streaming from where his finger nails dug into his freshly shaved legs, which was something that Kita did regularly due to hating the way that body hair felt on him. His hair was messy, you could tell he was pulling at it. He was shaking uncontrollably, and was pale as a ghost.

Kita took his arms away from his legs shamefully, and instead started rubbing the scars on his arms with his opposite hand.

"Baby, c'mere. Shh it's ok. I'm sorry." He said, kneeling down on the floor and embracing his beloved into his arms.

"I shouldnta gone out without tellin ya Baby. I'm so sorry. It was my fault. Ya didn't want me around her because of what she did to ya and I betrayed yer trust. It's my fault and I know yer gaslighting yerself in that brain of yers but it isnt true, okay?" He said, as he planted a kiss on the other's forehead. In response, the latter clung onto his boyfriend's shirt and buried his head into the other's chest.

Hahaha I'm depressed.