just some aoba josai crackhead tings

Okay so I decided to put some on the conversations me and my friends have into like incorrect quotes for Aoba Johsai. Denki, Sero, if you see this, you already know.

Makki: you know that the best was to commit suicide would be for us to have pride flags, play Teen Idle, burn a bible and just jump off the roof.

Mattsun: omg yes!

Makki: there's also this really cool bridge where there's an anti suicide ad.

Mattsun: okay?

Makki: but just down the road right infront of you, there's also a trampoline park or something that just says 'JUMP' in big red letters.

Mattsun: so when you do it you gotta just be like "ok, the sign told me to, Weeeeeee"

Makki & Mattsun: *uncontrollable laughter*

Oikawa: WTF-

Makki: hey, love of my life!

Mattsun: Yes?

Kindaichi: you know, this is why everybody thinks you're dating.

Kunimi: shut up I'm filming.

Kindaichi: wait what-

Makki: you know, if we ever live together, all hell would break loose.

Mattsun: so when do we move out?

Makki: tomorrow, 8 am sharp

Makki: You know, our playlist is just anime songs, mother mother, and weird shit right?

Mattsun: perfection.

Oikawa: C'mon Iwa-chan! Do the ara ara!

Iwaizumi: fine. But you asked for this.

Iwaizumi, in a really deep and seductive tone: Ara ara~

Literally everyone: *chokes on drink*

Oikawa: what's the word for when you're like hungry for water, water hungry?

Iwaizumi: stupid

Oikawa: just tell me the word! I'm water hungry!

Yahaba: you mean thirsty?

*Oikawa, Makki and Mattsun gone to the store to go get chips and left Takeru with Iwaizumi and all of the stuff when poor Iwa-chan was just trying to sat his triple power push pop in peace*

Takeru: why are you licking that sucker thingy? And why is it so pointy?

Iwaizumi: stab

Takeru: why don't you lick the other ones?

Iwaizumi: stab

Takeru: how about you lick them all at the same time?

Iwaizumi: stab

Takeru: will uncle Tooru be back soon.

Iwaizumi: Stab

Takeru: How about you stab them when they come back?

Iwaizumi: you know what kid? I like you. Imma keep you.

Before you ask, yes one of my friends has a nephew. And yes, it was me babysitting him. Moral of the story, don't let me near children. Anygay if you want more of these, let me know. All of the conversations with my friends are priceless.