Osasuna- mine~

Genre- idk what to call it

TW- killing, blood, gore, torture, knives, stabbing, stab wounds

Other details- I do not condone this type of behavior! This is purely because this idea came to me in the psych ward and I have nothing to post. Can I maybe get some ideas in the comments please?

"Oh, you're awake." Suna cooed as he saw his beloved slowly gain consciousness.

The Miya started to scan the dark, dirty, room. It looked like either a very old and dark basement or a dungeon.

"What are you doing Rin?!" He yelled once he saw his 'girlfriend'who was only using him for money and popularity tied to a chair with deep gashes in her arms.

"Oh? I was just getting rid of the trash." He said smiling maliciously.

" Ran! RAN!" He screamed.

'Oh, she's dead, she can't year you."

"Rin! I trusted you! Why would you do this? WHY!"

Suna's grin faded slightly at the question. What did he mean  why? Did he not know?

"Samu, why do you think? I was willing to let you and this one live happily ever after from the way you talked about her because it seemed like you were both genuinely in love. But then I found her flirting with your brother, his boyfriend, me, and caught her sleeping with another man Osamu! She got in our way and used you! You're mine! MINE!" Hw finished his rant and realized he was yelling. He quickly took some deep breaths and calmed down.

"I love you Samu. That's what that entire rant was about. She betrayed you so that fucking pissed me off. I'll let you go if you want." He almost murmured in a shy and disappointed way.

"You, love me?" Was all Samu could manage. He didn't sound angry or sarcastic. He wasn't yelling. He was calm.

"I love you too... but can you untie me for a proper confession?" He hinted.

Suna untied the ropes and helped Osamu up. The latter took the knife from him and stabbed it into the chair that he had sat on a few moments prior.

He pulled Suna in by the waist and into a passionate kiss.