Kuroken- Kitty~Kitty

Genre- lime

Trigger Warnings- This may get a little spicy.

Additional details- femboy kitty Kenma.

Kenma hated to admit it, but he loved seeing guys wear feminine things. He even loved wearing them himself. But he was too shy to say that to anyone. Even his boyfriend.

Usually he keeps all of the girl clothes he has in a drawer in his closet when people come over. On this particular day, however, Kuroo had come over unannounced and he didn't have time to hide them.

"Kitten?" The rooster head asked.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Why do you have feminine clothes in your closet?" Kenma froze. He forgot that they were out in the open.

"U-Um I-I-" he couldn't think of an excuse. He didn't have a sister or girl best friend that he could blame it on. He started to break down. What would Kuroo think of him? Would he call him a freak? A weirdo? Suddenly he was embraced into a hug by warm, long, strong arms.

"Hey, Kitten, it's okay if you like feminine things. There's nothing wrong with that. To be honest, sometimes I steal my sister's skirts and wear them in my room. It makes me feel comfortable." Kenma's eyes widened in shock. He hugged Kuroo and grabbed onto his sleeves.

"I'm... sorry..." he apologized.

"You don't need to apologize." He said as he hugged tighter.

"Hey, do you think you can try this on for me?" He said, holding up a dress that he rather liked.

"Umm, sure." The smaller said, going up and grabbing the dress from his boyfriend's hands.

The dress was sleeveless. It had tiny jewels on the collar, as well as the upper half being a transparent toul to to where the chest would be. The top half had fake buttons along the chest as well as a zipper in the back. It had a ribbon belt like thing to separate the top and the bottom at the waist. On this ribbon there was a white bow in the middle. The skirt was layers upon layers of toul making a fluffy skirt.

Once he came out of the bathroom, Kuroo's jaw dropped. He looked gorgeous. But Kuroo thought it was missing something, and then it hit him. While Kenma was anxiously waiting a visible reaction, he went over to the box of accessories near the dresses. He found a black metal wired cat ear head band. He went over to the younger and placed the head band on his head.

He put his hand on Kenma's cheek, a smirk forming on his face.

"You look good kitty~" he put emphasis on the last word, which made Kenma flush a slight shade of pink.

"Don't go getting shy on me Kitty, I'm not even started yet." He said as he leaned towards Kenma's lips. Before Kuroo could continue, though, Kenma pushed Kuroo down onto the bed. Kuroo was rather taken aback by his small boyfriend's actions. (DOM KENMA SUPREMACY)

"Oh? Is the little rooster getting flustered~" he said in a deep and seductive voice Kuroo never thought that Kenma could attain.

Before he could receive an answer he locked their lips together. He could feel Kuroo's hands on his waist and thigh, not that he minded, while his hands were roaming through underneath Kuroo's shirt.

"Love you Tetsu-chan~"

"Love you too Kitty~"

You know if self esteem is a game of hide and seek I'm the kid who just went home. I'm a transgender male who also likes wearing makeup and feminine things. So honestly, this is kinda like a vent in it's own way. You can also tell that I listen to Yagami Yato comfort edits but THAT'S NOT THE POINT-

Me, you're local lonley otaku, Ace/Karma