KinKage- hatred

I hate him.

I hate his ego.

I hate his sadistic nature.

I hate his dark eyes.

I hate his raven blue hair.

I hate his laugh.

I hate his idiocy.

I hate the way he knows how to push my buttons.

I hate how he acts like I'm nothing.

But here I am.

Here I am crying over him.

Here I am longing for him.

Tobio Kageyama.

Why do you do this to me.

"YUTARO!" I hear my mom call from the kitchen.

She must have a chore to do for me.

I put a shirt on as i was in my bed in my jogging pants.

"YUTARO GET DOWN HERE!"

I didn't reply. I just went down quietly.

I headed down the stairs and into the kitchen.

And that's where I saw him. The man I'd been crying over for the past few hours. Talking to my mom.

"Thank you Miss Kindaichi. I really appreciate it. It means a lot to me and I didn't have anywhere else to go."

What did he mean by that?

"Oh! Yutaro. Tobio will be staying with us for a while."

"What, why?" I replied, almost angry at my mother for letting him into our home.

"Honey, Tobio got kicked out and didn't know who else to go to. I found him in the street with a suitcase. I know you've had your differences but please just look past them this once for his sake."

I stood there, unsure of what to say.

"Honey, help bring Tobio's things up to your room. Dinner will be ready in an hour."

Why?

Why now?

Why him?

"Listen," he said as we sat there, breaking the silence so thick even a rock wouldn't shatter it.

"I know you hate me. I know you. And I know you hate everything i do. But please, I just want to make things right." He couldn't look at me in the eyes.

"Then say sorry."

His head snapped up.

"What?"

"If you really want to make things right then say sorry. Say sorry for the yelling. Sorry for the pushing. Sorry for the degrading. Sorry for the constant invalidation."

I bean to cry.

All the hurt.

All the shame.

All the ridicule.

"I'm sorry."

I slowly looked up.

He said it?

He feels that bad?

I saw him crying.

"I didn't want to. I didn't want to hurt you. I felt so bad. I just couldn't bring myself to say sorry for my own god-damned pride."

He tilted his head up in effort to hide the pain and shame leaking in the form of tears.

"I know i broke your heart. I know you loved me. I know you'll never forgive me. But please just say something."

I hugged him.

I practically jumped on him.

He did it.

"Was that so fucking hard."

Ace updating this book? No way.

-I hate school