Tsukiyamakagehina- the trial

Genre- fluff

Trigger warnings- none

Additional details-
Okay so this was inspired by a video I saw on YouTube of something like this except it was Bokuakakuroken. The video was by Yuki x and it was a Haikyuu texting video series about Bokuakakuroken if you wanna go check it out.

Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Hinata and Kageyama were all college roommates. They all had crushes on each other but didn't really say a word about it. That was, until, one day Hinata had let it slip that he liked the other three so they were having a sort of meeting to discuss it.

"So, what are we gonna do?" Tsukishima asked.

"Please don't long live the king me." Hinata said, fearing for his friendships, and perhaps his life.

"Boke, we're not gonna long live the king you. We already said that we all like each other." Kageyama pointed out.

"Yea, but what should we do? I mean, how do we even go about doing this?" Yamaguchi asked.

"How about a little trial." Tsukishima suggested.

"Trial?" Hinata asked.

"Like, for two weeks we try dating each other and if it doesn't work, we forget this conversation was ever had in the first place." The blonde explained.

"Good idea Tsuki!" Yams complemented.

"Well then, let the fourteen day trial begin!" The carrot top said enthusiastically.

It was about three days in and nobody had made a move yet. They were all far too nervous. That was, until, Hinata decided to take the initiative.

Him and Yamaguchi were walking to class together, when Hinata casually took the other's hand into his own.

"H-Hinata?" The strawberry managed to stutter.

"Hm? Am I making you uncomfortable?" The shorter asksd.

"No no! I just... wasn't expecting it is all." He said smiling.

Hinata turned his head the other way and smiled to himself.

Meanwhile, Tsukishima only had one class first thing in the morning that day. And Kageyama was just arriving back to the dorm from his second and last class.

"Hey, Tsukishima." He said awkwardly. He knew that Tsukishima was going to be the hardest person for him to make a move on.

"Hey, how about we chill and watch a movie together? Unless you have something else to do that is..." the blonde said, almost unsure of the younger's response.

"Uh, sure. Do you have a movie in mind?" The raven responded.

Tsukishima let out a sigh of relief that he didn't say anything wrong. He wasn't ever the best at people skills. He knew that Kageyama was even worse though. So he figured he would have to make a move.

They were sitting on the couch watching the movie. It was a horror movie. You know where Tsukishima's cliche ass is going with this (Wait I'm the one writing this-).

A jump scare popped up and Kageyama jumped and buried his head into Tsukishima's chest. The taller adjusted to the new position and wrapped his long arms around the shorter boy.

"Does this make you uncomfortable?" The blueberry asked, uncertain of if that was the right move.

"Not at all, Blueberry." Kageyama blushed at this newfound nickname.

So far it was one week in and Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were the closest along, due to the fact that they were both close regardless of being together or not.

They were up in Tsukishima's room, both doing their homework. Yams was sitting in the taller's lap as they worked on separate assignments.

"Hey, Tsuki, can you help me with this question?" The shorter asked, not wanting to turn in an incomplete or horrible assignment.

"Yeah, of course." The beanpole agreed and rested his head on Yams's shoulders, sending butterflies through the other's stomach.

After they were finished their assignments they sat and cuddled for a bit.

"Hey, Tsuki?" Said boy looked at the one who asked for his attention.

"Can I kiss you?" He was taken aback by the boldness of his usually shy best friend, not that he was complaining.

"Of course." The taller said as he leaned in and connected their lips.

They had decided on sharing rooms with each other for a few nights just to test it out. Kageyama and Hinata were going to share and the other two were going to share.

Kageyama and Hinata hadn't really had the chance to make any moves on each other yet so this was a good opportunity.

"Oi, Boke. Look at me." Kageyama said, laying down next to the ginger who had his body facing away from the younger.

The shorter boy turned around and faced the raven.

"If I do anything that makes you uncomfortable, just let me know. Okay?" The last thing he wanted was to make Hinata uncomfortable.

"Okay. Can we cuddle?" He asked with puppy dog eyes.

Kageyama sighed and opened his arms, signaling that Hinata could crawl in.

He obliged and went in between his arms, hugging his torso.

"Hey, Yamaguchi?" Kageyama called awkwardly to said boy, sitting in the living room.

"Call me Yams." He insisted.

"Uh okay, Yams, would you like to do something today? Tsukishima and Hinata have classes and I kinda want to spend time with you." He didn't really like being this forward but he wanted to seem confident.

"Sure! What would you like to do?" He asked.

"What do you want to do?"

"There's this new coffee shop that I want to visit! How about there?" He asks enthusiastically.

"Sure."

Once at the cafe they talked and laughed and had a good time. Kageyama had never noticed how charming, caring, and sweet Yams was.

Haha you thought this was gonna be a full thing! There's a part two bitch!

Sorry this was later than usual! School is a bitch and I was at our local park with my friends. Yes we were six feet apart cuz coronavirus.