Semishira- silence

Genre: hurt and comfort

Trigger warnings- Transphobia!

Other details:
If you see that I updated any previous chapters it's because I'm editing some of my oneshots for grammar mistakes ect.

In this AU Shirabu is Nonbinary and has more of a feminine demeanor. It's also a college AU where Shirabu is a visual artist and Semi is the lead vocalist and guitarist for the music club. Writing this during a Ranboo stream.

I kinda based Shirabu on myself for this one. Sorry if I put a little too emotion in this one. I really did have fun with it 😅

Kenjiro Shirabu was always an 'odd' child, as described by their parents. Kenjiro is Nonbinary, and a bit on the feminine side. They were always interested in the visual arts and painting. And they were pretty good at it. Their parents are wanting them to take over the family profession in the medical field, but this wasn't the path they wanted to take. But the kicker was when they came out as nonbinary. Their parents freaked out at this statement and threatened to kick them out if they pursued their passion for the arts.

They ended up leaving of their own accord after getting a scholarship for a well known art college. They're renting an apartment from working several jobs inside and outside of school.

They had been recently fired from their job at a cafe on campus for missing their shifts.

At the present time, they were in the music teacher's office with the head of the school band club.

"So, Shirabu Kenjiro, we have a proposal for you." The teacher started.

"I have talked with the school administration, and they said you'd be able to stay in a dorm on campus." Shirabu almost felt like smiling and jumping around.

"But, there's a catch." Their happiness faded a bit.

"You're probably wondering why this young man is here with us today." He gestured to the other person in the room with them.

"This is Semi Eita. He's the lead vocalist and guitarist of the school band club. What I propose to you, due to your excellent design work, is that you help design a poster and overall band aesthetic for them."

So, all they had to do was help with a design project? They thought this was too good to be true.

"Another catch us that the only dorm available is in the music student section. So you will have to travel to all of your classes across campus. You will be rooming with Semi, here. His roommate recently dropped out so it works out perfectly."

"Aaand- here we go! Is that the last of the boxes?" The ash blonde asked the younger.

"Yeah that's it." Shirabu replied.

"That's only like, three boxes. What are you, a minimalist?" He said teasingly. Shirabu scoffed.

"I'm sorry I don't see the point in spending money on useless items to decorate a space I'll barely spend any time in." They snapped.

"Jeez, sorry salty-chan. Didn't mean to hit a nerve." He teased.

Shirabu simply rolled their eyes as they began unpacking their boxes. The first one contained all of their clothing, including some of their personal items such as a journal and a necklace their grandmother left behind before she passed. There were also a few wall decorations such as posters, led lights and a set of yellow fairy lights. It also contained a blanket, a body pillow and some bedding. Safe to day this was the largest box of the three.