Tsukiyamakagehina-the trial pt 2

Genre- fluff

Trigger warnings- none

Additional details-
The part two you've all been waiting for!

There were four days left of the trial. The only ones not comfortable with each other were Tsukishima and Hinata.

The two were walking to class together, so Hinata figured he'd adress the situation.

"Hey, Tsukishima, I know you don't really like me that much, but I really wanna make this work." He said, uncertain if it was the right thing to say.

"It's not that I don't like you." The taller said.

"It's not?" The carrot top questioned confused.

"No. It's that I'm jealous of you. I envy how well you do. And I can't help but admire you, up untill now, from afar." The blonde said, making a blush creep on the carrot top's face.

"I didn't think you felt that way." He mumbled.

The awkward silence filled the air as they continued to walk.

"Hey, Hinata, wanna go get icecream after class?" Tsuki asked the shorter.

"Of course!" He said brightly.

The fourteen days were up. No one even took notice of this until a timer on Tsukishima's phone went off.

They were all gathered at the kitchen table, ready to discuss any concerns.

"So, anything anyone want to say?" Yams started out the conversation. Everyone stayed silent.

"It seems not." He concluded.

"All in favor of continuing this relationship, join the group hug." Hinata said as he spread out his arms. Yams walked over and hugged him. Followed by Tsuki and Kage.

"Well, that settles it." Kageyama said, relishing in the hug.

"It seems so." Tsukishima agreed, enjoying the hug aswell.

All of them wished that this moment would never end.

Sorry that this wasn't the part 2 you were hoping for! I'm really busy with school. I kinda lost motivation to do this part 😅. Don't worry I'll try to keep writing every day! I'll probably start writing multiple chapters when I have time.