the BBS

Okay hi! Karma here uh so this is my biggest platform so I figured I'd ask here since I can't really ask anywhere else. So I have a couple ideas for books that I wanna write and I wanna know if you guys like them. Ok so imma just write a little piece that I have from a story and let me know what you think

The B.B.S

"Oh God I'm so late!" Rayla said to themselves as they ran into the B.B.S clubroom.
"You're 20 minutes late Ray." Camie said as they grabbed the doorframe panting to catch their breath from running all the way from one side of the school to the other.
"Sorry. That bitch of a teacher kept us late. 'The bell doesn't dismiss you I do'" they mocked the teacher's voice. Camie laughed and so did the other person in the room.
"Anyway- Wait, Sam still isn't back from the café yet." Shaden observed.
"I'm here!" A blonde girl wearing a flannel on top of a hoodie proclaimed as she ran into the room with everyone's usual café order in bags in her hands.
"Okay, all four of us are here. Now, as the first official meeting of the year, we need to figure out what people need to audition for. So, just to review, we have Rayla on head of film, editing and photography. We have Camie on design and visual aesthetic. We have Sam on drums and me on vocals. Right?" Shaden confirmed.
He was met with agreement from the other three members of their mixed arts club.

You see, the B.B.S was an LGBTQIA+ only arts club. They had every form of arts available to the club. The four in the clubroom were in the 11th grade, their second last year of highschool. All of the other members from the year before either transfered or graduated. So, the four of them had to set up auditions. 

"So, the positions available are, Director, guitarist, pianist, other musical engagements are accepted, film assistant, assistant editor, dancers, visual artists, drama specialists and other forms of artistic expression. That sound about right?" Rayla continued.
"You make a flaming gay, genderfluid gremlin, trans girl and raging lesbian doing what we do sound professional." Sam pointed out which made everyone chuckle.

"Well, we better get started."

Let me know your thoughts of it! Ok it's bad but my self confidence is at 0 so I need an outside perspective.

-Ace