Iwahina-go to bed

College AU

Iwaizumi had been staying up all night for the last few days practicing a presentation that was due. Hinata had been getting rather worried about his boyfriend's sleeping habits. On this particular night Iwa was reviewing his presentation for the 5th time to make sure it was seamless. He had already finished but the perfectionist in him was taking over. The lack of sleep was catching up to him, but he didn't want it to win. It was a Friday and the presentation was due Monday. He had finished his other homework and not done anything but work for a while. Hinata walked in the living room once he realized the clock had hit 1 am and Iwaizumi was still awake.

"Iwa?" The short male said, slightly startling the other.

"Yea Shoyo?" He replied.

"You haven't gotten sleep in ages. Why don't you come to bed with me?" He suggested, coming up behind him and wrapping his arms loosely around his boyfriend's neck and shoulders.

"Shoyo you know I have to finish this." He said, resting his head on the latter's.

"You're finished Hajime. You've presented it to me already. It looks amazing. Please just come to bed." He said begrudgingly.

Hajime sighed, looking at his boyfriend's pleading face. He could never resist those puppydog eyes.

"Fine.." he said, partially exhausted and needing sleep.

The two walked over to their bedroom and laid down. Hinata positioned himself to be spooned by Iwa. Iwa put a kiss on the top of his ball of Sunshine's head. He was greatful to have him as a boyfriend.

Sorry it was short :(. I hope you at least semi enjoyed it. Motivation has gone down the drain and I'm starting a new book so it's been kinda hectic. Expect more oneshots from me now that school is out tho lol. Have a great... Whatever time it is for you 😅. Stay safe!

-my name is a work in progress